Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just stumbled upon this part number for cam bolts to align the front end, thought I'd share:

MOOG Part # K80276 {Cam Bolt Kit}
Frt Susp; Lower Strut Mount; 2WD; adjustment range from -2 to +2 Deg.
Frt Susp; Lower Strut Mount; 4WD; adjustment range from -2 to +2 Deg.

Price was about $30

SPICER Part # 6111192
{Includes 2 bolts, 4 cam washers & 2 lock nuts}
Front Suspension; Plus or Minus 2 Degree Camber / Caster

Price was about $40

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Where'd you find them? BTW, the pic isn't showing up.

I didn't need this for the 2" leveling kit. Will it be necessary for the new SAW's & UCA's?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Blackbeauty said:

I didn't need this for the 2" leveling kit. Will it be necessary for the new SAW's & UCA's?
i just put on TC UCA's a while back and my alignment is quite outta whack...

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blackbeauty said:

rockauto.com

I'd say that you'd probably want to get it aligned after adding the SAW's and UCA's BB.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Oh, I planned to have it checked... The check is free... But if it needs the cambolts, I'm SOL.... Did you get your SAW's yet 54?

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't get them yet. I was out of town until yesterday, so I told Greg not to ship them until today! I don't plan to install them until spring time anyway...good thing, as I discovered this yesterday morning. I think it's a leaking trans. line. Being fixed tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
OUCH! Good luck with that....

·
Registered
407 Posts
going to get her aligned this weekend. does anyone know how much this should cost MAX? dont wanna get ****ed anywhere. i have a procomp lift with radflo's and TC UCA's if it matters...

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I paid $46 for my last alignment.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I was just quoted 69 bucks to get mine aligned.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Greg, told me that all that needs to be done is just the toe in after saw's and tc uca's. Since I've already got the mini lift kit and the alignment (toe in adjustment) was done then, upgrading to the saw and tc's don't require these bolts or another alignment because I just want the same height.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Dang, now that I want to adjust my saw's to 2 3/8 inches of thread showing, I'm a bid paranoid. I know I talked to Greg about this but you guys are making me all paranoid. I think I'm going to call Greg again to get reassurance. I'd hate to lift it then take it into the shop and they are like you need alignment bolts. I'm going to be stuck for a while before I can even get these bolts shipped out to me. :eek: :dunno: :paranoid:

·
Super Moderator
161,691 Posts
If you're not going up any further in height, you'll probably be just fine. I'd still suggest an alignment after you make any changes to the front. Most folks have had decent luck after a mini lift, or similar height adjustment and haven't needed to mess with the camber. I wasn't so lucky. I was right at the spec limit and was within the miles to have the TSB done. So I went ahead and did it to get the cam bolts intalled. My tires were showing some feathering before I did the cam bolts. No feathering afterwards.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I've got my SAW's set at 1 1/2" thread showing (currently) and now want to go higher like 2 3/8" of thread showing. After the mini lift all was affected was the toe-in, everything else was within factory specs. So I didn't get cam bolts then. Hopefully things are still looking good for me after I raise them this week.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
if you need them I still have mined for sale, I can ship them tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Dang, too late. Luckily my dealership was able to match the internet prices. $55 + tax. They were very easy to install. Thanks though DOVA.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
no problem, if any one interest it pm.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts