Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pictures I promised, I'll post more when I get a hold of a good camera. I'll try to catch it when the sun hits, you'll won't believe how it pops. I swear it looks like a bass boat lol.

Attachments

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
nice! thats some heavy flake. do the headlight mod and it will look even better!

Reactions: kingpintitan

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Look's really nice!!! :)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
jerk... now i gotta clean the keyboard. that last pic really does look good..

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks you all, I'll try to get some better picks where you can really see the flakes shine. I love when you change something on your truck and it makes you feel good just from all the looks you get when cruising around, haha Titans are the $h!t

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
That color looks amazing! I bet it really pops with a good boutique wax that's high in carnauba. Look forward to some better pics in the sun!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That color looks amazing! I bet it really pops with a good boutique wax that's high in carnauba. Look forward to some better pics in the sun!
Thanks man, the paint was still really fresh when I took those pics so i hadn't waxed it. Now that the paint has really set in I'll be waxing it when I get home on the 1st. Hopefully it's sunny so I can grab some good pics

·
Registered
368 Posts
By far my most favorite color and now on my favorite truck making a saaweeet paint job. Looks Sick!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By far my most favorite color and now on my favorite truck making a saaweeet paint job. Looks Sick!
Thanks man, I was actually kind of worried if you'll were going to like it or not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts