Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Used to play Everquest. Gave it up whenit started eating up all my free time

·
Registered
152 Posts
shleprock said:
:computern Any1 do any online gameing?
I played Everquest from beta (1999) through to this last Xmas (right after we beat PoTime). I was on the 7th Hammer server and in Forged Souls guild since that guild spun off from Fires Within. When I left at Xmas, it was by far the strongest guild on the server. I started with a rogue, then a druid, but made a beastlord when they first came out and at one time had the third best beastlord in the game per eqrankings.com. I sort of lost interest in it after nearly four years though.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Chilicat said:
I played Everquest from beta (1999) through to this last Xmas (right after we beat PoTime). I was on the 7th Hammer server and in Forged Souls guild since that guild spun off from Fires Within. When I left at Xmas, it was by far the strongest guild on the server. I started with a rogue, then a druid, but made a beastlord when they first came out and at one time had the third best beastlord in the game per eqrankings.com. I sort of lost interest in it after nearly four years though.
I played a Druid on Lanys, then a Beastlord when that became available. I was in Free Spirited at first then we merged with another guild that I cannot remember the name of. It was not the most powerful guild on the server, but it was the mst respected for the quality of it's members. We went out of our way to help others while we worked to enhance ourselves at the same time. I also lost interest about late last summer. I ended up selling my character for almost $5,000 (real cash, not EQ money) with all it's equipment and skills. Not a bad 3 year investment.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I play WW2 Online.....

If your into real strategy, 1/2 scale map of europe never ending game world well this is the game for you.

www.playnet.com

Here is my squads site.
333rd.com

The best online game I have come across, fly, drive, walk, take a boat ride its your choice all on the same battlefield.

·
Registered
152 Posts
rrumaner said:
I played a Druid on Lanys, then a Beastlord when that became available. I was in Free Spirited at first then we merged with another guild that I cannot remember the name of. It was not the most powerful guild on the server, but it was the mst respected for the quality of it's members. We went out of our way to help others while we worked to enhance ourselves at the same time. I also lost interest about late last summer. I ended up selling my character for almost $5,000 (real cash, not EQ money) with all it's equipment and skills. Not a bad 3 year investment.

I didn't sell mine, I still pay my subscription. Haven't quite totally given up the thought of a come back. If was to sell it....well, Fenin Ro tunic, hammer from Ofassa, Ring of Algae, PoTime rings, earrings, etc.....he was totally pimped. However, my guild started out as a "family guild" but for the last two years we've been a "raiding" guild. I just can't make the schedule anymore.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I used to play WWIIOL. Decent war sim. It was actually a few p[eople from Fighter Ace that helped start it up. I like how the dev team works close with the players to create updates. Havent been there in a while. Maybe it is time to pop back in.

Cienfuegos said:
I play WW2 Online.....

If your into real strategy, 1/2 scale map of europe never ending game world well this is the game for you.

www.playnet.com

Here is my squads site.
333rd.com

The best online game I have come across, fly, drive, walk its your choice all on the same battlefield.

·
Registered
278 Posts
LoadmasterC141 said:
I used to play WWIIOL. Decent war sim. It was actually a few p[eople from Fighter Ace that helped start it up. I like how the dev team works close with the players to create updates. Havent been there in a while. Maybe it is time to pop back in.
You won't be disappointed they just patched new terrain using UnityII and it has completely changed the game.

Also visable damage on all vechicles and bombers, next is fighters and navy.

I have been playing since Aug 2001. I have not come across another game where the dev team is on weekly contact if not daily with the player base.

:hat:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I can't believe there are so many punk *** gamers on here. What a joke.

BTW-

I play Desert Combat and Unreal tourny 2004.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts