Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a place to hang dry cleaning or clothes for a trip in their Titans? I don't seem to have any garment hooks which seems kind of odd.

I tried using the upper grab handle but the clothes slide back and forth on it making a horrible scratching sound.

Just wondering if i'm missing something.

·
Registered
112 Posts
None in mine. I used the grab handles to bring home my shirts today. Seemed to work just fine.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Sabre66 said:
Does anyone have a place to hang dry cleaning or clothes for a trip in their Titans? I don't seem to have any garment hooks which seems kind of odd.

I tried using the upper grab handle but the clothes slide back and forth on it making a horrible scratching sound.

I guess you will have to get the overhead rack and hang them from that. :jester:

·
Registered
60 Posts
hooks to hang by

Sabre66 said:

My King Cab SE 4X4 has one hook above each rear door.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I bought a garment bar that goes all the way across the cab and hangs (securely) from the grab bars. I have seen them at WalMart and Sams Club as well as most car washes.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm, i guess the Crew Cabs don't gett'em. The grab handles work okay if you have metal coat hangers and twist the neck sideways, but that means plastic hangers won't work.

I'll MacGuyver something sooner or later.

Thanx for the feedback. :)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Hey Sabre -
Good question as I do not have hooks in my crew either. I travel across the state and always need to have a pressed shirt handy. My mcgyver solutions are...
1. Rubber band tied around grab bars. This keeps the hangers from sliding back an forth down the bars as I get on the gas and the brake...typical day driving in Houston.
2. I lifted right rear seat bottom. Lifted rear seat headrest 3 clicks and then hung clothes perpindicular with rear seat back. I liked this best. So did the wife as her clothes were less wrinkled at the end of the trip home with windows down, Pearl Jam CD blaring and little people moving out of my way.

Keep me posted on your solution.
Radn

·
Registered
155 Posts
I use a garmet bar also with the rubber coating to keep the hangers from sliding. Walmart is the place to go as rrumaner said. Works great!! Have used on in all my trucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts