Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Garmin Navi C550 I bought myself for Christmas. This unit is 6 months old and works perfectly. I'm looking to get $400.00 local pick up or I can meet you. If I need to ship, you pay the shipping from 91750 So. Cal. I bought an Alpine IVA-W205 DVD player with navigation and don't need two units. Here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Titanequipped said:
I have a Garmin Navi C550 I bought myself for Christmas. This unit is 6 months old and works perfectly. I'm looking to get $400.00 local pick up or I can meet you. If I need to ship, you pay the shipping from 91750 So. Cal. I bought an Alpine IVA-W205 DVD player with navigation and don't need two units. Here are some pics.
Is that GPS mounted up there in your truck? If so, great job! I'm looking for a inexpensive GPS solution in my truck.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blown284 said:
Is that GPS mounted up there in your truck? If so, great job! I'm looking for a inexpensive GPS solution in my truck.

Thanks.
No, someone ask if it fit up there. So I took a pic. and posted it. It does come with a holder that mounts perfectly there in our dash.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Titanequipped said:
Bump before I put this on Ebay...
Still available? I may be interested.

·
Registered
274 Posts
vegastitan21 said:
thats exactly where i mounted my iway 500c. i think it looks tacky when they are mounted off the windshield with a suction cup
:rollingsm
I would put this in my wife's Camry. The Titan gets a Kenwood DNX7100 - I have almost decided.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep still available. I haven't did the ebay thing yet. I'll have to figure out how to sell on ebay this weekend. Make an offer....

·
Registered
274 Posts
Titanequipped said:
Yep still available. I haven't did the ebay thing yet. I'll have to figure out how to sell on ebay this weekend. Make an offer....
Will talk to the wife this evening.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright price is coming down. Someone brought to my attention Sleezbay has this thing on there cheap, compared to what I bought it for. New price $350.00 shipped in the U.S. not including Hawaii or Alaska. I'll ship regular ground ups or usps what ever I decide. Note this is in outstanding condition I started using it in Jan. of this year. This unit is like new with all oe items. Thanks again.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Titanequipped said:
Alright price is coming down. Someone brought to my attention Sleezbay has this thing on there cheap, compared to what I bought it for. New price $350.00 shipped in the U.S. not including Hawaii or Alaska. I'll ship regular ground ups or usps what ever I decide. Note this is in outstanding condition I started using it in Jan. of this year. This unit is like new with all oe items. Thanks again.....
Sent you a PM Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts