Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you fill up your Titan and you try and go full speed on the pump, does it shoot gas back out at ya? Mine has done this since I got it in '04 I just learned to pump slow and deal with it... Just curious.

·
Registered
234 Posts
no, mine does not! it's an 06 though. my old 04 never did it either, only when it was near full it would spit a little out and then the gas would click off.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yeah mine did it a couple of times but has not done it in a while. my frontier did this also sometimes. I dont know what deal is I am just glad it stoped doing it.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
my 04 does it on a regular basis, i have learned as you to pump slow. THANK YOU for your miltary service THE KERNEL!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
got_titan said:
my 04 does it on a regular basis, i have learned as you to pump slow. THANK YOU for your miltary service THE KERNEL!!
im honored to do it, so it pays for itself. :gunz:

edit: oooo you have a stillen s/c eh? you have posi? 431 rwtq is awesome. you have to get us some 1/4 mile times on that thing =)

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Mine did and I figured out what the problem was. For some reason you can't seat the gas nozzle all the way in the receptacle. It would spit the gas back out at me, and Id pull the nozzle out and try to shove it as far in as it could go. It would keep doing it, I would pump slow.

If I just put the nozzle in about 3/4 of how far in it is supposed to go, I can set the pump on high and let it go. I know its stupid, and I don't know why it does this, but at least now I can pump and wash my damn windows at the same time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts