Nissan Titan Forum banner

Gathering intrest for the 3rd Gen of 90mm adapters.

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  TA CC TX 
#1 · (Edited)
Major appliance Home appliance
Material property Finger

I been working on these adapters made out of high heat high impact resistant phelonic material, these pictures or of the first one that popped out the mold, there near perfect. Materials used are the same used in the modification of the PBMIM. There has been some made in the past like the PGM a few years ago (not quit exactly to the PGM,but similar, Thanks Randy), and very similar to the FT90 (thanks Ben and thanks Pat), the only difference is that this time there wont be limited runs, the cnc and machining cost of the aluminum plates is what kept these first two adapter plates limited, this time there here to stay! And at a very reasonable price. (Price pending)

These are Made in Texas by yours truly.

Special thanks to Randy, Ben and Pat for the first generation of these adapters!! Stay tuned for the release.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
Reactions: QShip
#2 · (Edited)
I removed my ft90 after some stalling issues. I would like to get my 90 back on and without having to remove mani ,,,that's a plus.

#4 ·
I had my ft90 removed for tuning reasons after cams. I would like to get my 90 back on and without having to remove mani ,,,that's a plus.
Why did you have to remove it after cams? And I thought you had the MGT90?

I'm just curious because I have cams and the FT90 adapter and harness with the LS7 TB on a stock intake manifold.

#5 ·
#6 · (Edited)
Hey ya'll , after about 2000 on new cams miles it started stalling in unsafe conditions such as pulling up to a red light ,stop sign not good. Since I had the work done in Houston and I am in Corpus could not just drop everything and run it up to H-town. Put a New Manifold on with a autozone tb downloaded tune from RB and good to go. It was stalling often and at one point it would hardly Idle with a lot of help from RB I got it going good enough to send a log . Running great now over 5000 on the new S7/S2 lot's of Fun! never really did find out why it started running poor still need to check out the modded intake and 90TB.

#7 ·
Ok, so you were having issues with it stalling when slowing down and being at a complete stop with the MGT90, OEM intake manifold with grafted LS2 90mm neck, and LS7 90mm throttle body. Went back to stock intake manifold and stock throttle body but was still stalling. After Randy did more tuning on the stock intake and TB setup did the stalling issue get fixed.

Glad you got it running great now! A Titan with cams makes a FUN street truck doesn't it!

Also, I sent you a PM TA CC TX

#8 ·
when I put the stock Mani and tb it ran pretty good Randy picked and old tune for me and it kicked butt right off the air to fuel was right on and that was all it needed my T has over 200 thou so considering all the work that was done I am sure I got a lot of miles left. And yeah it's a blast on the street.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.