Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, figured a way to mod the gauge cluster! not an easy job let me tell you for a while thought i almost messed up the cluster but the gods were with me. and also attaching pics of night shots of my custom leds with the headlight mod. tell me what you all think. i have 8k HID for headlights and 3K HID fog lights and i deleted the orange light for a blinker and replaced with white led blinkers. P.S. i can change the colors of the halos to about any color.

Attachments

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a kit that i found online and did it while i was doing the headlight mod, it comes with a remote that allows you to change the color, brightness, and effects like flashing and fading, pretty cool

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
yeah and what hid kit did u get?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Second on that link to the kit!!!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
That's pretty cool, I've seen a lot of 370z users ride around with their version of the headlight mod. They have a guy that adds those LED's in an 'Iron Man' style

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Yes that is sick! How'd you do the cluster? Just change bulbs? Can you not change the mileage color?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you have to buy specific led lights and solder them to the circuit board. its a real pain in the *** and no room for error. i just did a set for someone in Louisiana he wanted white gauges and everything else like ac controls tow button and other buttons green. not easy at all but got it done. just shipped it back to him so hopefully he will get them running tomorrow. will update with pics. also yes you can change the odometer to any color

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
@wildcats09 Hey man I know im bringin this back from the dead lol but what size led did u get the 60 or 80?

·
Registered
393 Posts
@wildcats09 Hey man I know im bringin this back from the dead lol but what size led did u get the 60 or 80?
Wondering the same thing and how are they mounted?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I hope you have enough left after the mods to buy some gas. You need it! ;-)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Seriously, good luck with those halos. Mine fell off about three times and I decided to throw them out. It wasn't worth it :(...even with the custom mounts.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i used the 60, i made sure those halos stayed on w/o using a bracket, ended up putting some in my foglights as well

·
Registered
109 Posts
what specific led's do you need for the cluster? i think the cluster is AWESOME would like to be able to change the color with the remote:redblob"

you have to buy specific led lights and solder them to the circuit board. its a real pain in the *** and no room for error. i just did a set for someone in Louisiana he wanted white gauges and everything else like ac controls tow button and other buttons green. not easy at all but got it done. just shipped it back to him so hopefully he will get them running tomorrow. will update with pics. also yes you can change the odometer to any color

1 - 20 of 21 Posts