Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a chat with a Gaylord rep the covers are ready. I was quoted $780.00. Check with your local supplier

·
Registered
493 Posts
oh yeah!!!!!!!

you r correct! i spoke with them approx 2months ago, and they were already taking orders for the tonneau cover, of course i placed my order for the traditional cover w/paint to match(smoke). I called them 2 weeks ago and they said another two weeks and they would be finish... soo I should here from them in the next couple of days:) i was qouted $745 w/ color match and they threw in the grey carpet for the bottom...
I cant wait!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The $780 quote was from the rep at Gaylord in CA.

I called my local supplier and was quoted $745. Thanks for the heads up on the carpet I will ask for it when placing the order.

·
Registered
182 Posts
A.R.E. Covers For Titan

ZubbyZu said:
The $780 quote was from the rep at Gaylord in CA.

I called my local supplier and was quoted $745. Thanks for the heads up on the carpet I will ask for it when placing the order.

FYI - The March / April edition of Truck Trend magazine highlights about 20 covers with the latest features. Good place to see all the options, all aren't available for the Titan yet though.

I went with the A.R.E. Inc. model LSII for my Titan CC. They are offering a free remote keyless entry with the purchase. Same as with your Gaylord mine will be painted to match my Titan's deepwater color. Cost was $840, but the remote system is suposed to be worth $89. Hope it looks as good as their photos!

I'm a newbie here, hope this helps those who are considering covers!

NITEBLITZ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts