Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Posted some pics of the T with the new tires on...page 3 post 38

I will getting these put on the truck tomorrow morning in the 285/65/18 option. Also getting brakes and alignment done .. all at NTB. Great deals going on right now. I will give my first impressions once I get rolling with them.

Does anyone have these on the T?

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
I had a buddy that had them on his pathy. I do have to say I was impressed with there offroad performance. Dirt rocks and sand they perform great but not so great in the mud

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have them on OEM six-spoke 18's and run 44lbs. They are ride better than either of the BF's and the Michelin Cross-Terrains. You will be impressed...:redblob"

·
Super Moderator
161,698 Posts
What'd the 4 of them run installed if you don't mind posting it?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I have them on both my wifes pathfinder and my dmax. You will be very pleased. With regular rotations you will get some impressive wear out of them. Well worth the money IMOP.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
What'd the 4 of them run installed if you don't mind posting it?
I don't mid posting it. I paid 924.54 ( buy 1 get 1 free with purchase of 1yr alignment promotion) out the door tax and all. That price includes a 114.99 1yr alignment program plus mounting and all those other goodies you gotta pay for at NTB.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheapest I could find them was at sears for $278... discount had them for $289... and NTB had them for 293... They would not price match because of the already awesome deal. I did not look very hard after the buy one get one free offer. lol.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have been giving them serious thought also. I can't decide to go with them or the LTX M/S 2 since the extent of my off roading is pulling into the site at campgrounds.

·
Super Moderator
161,698 Posts
Buy one get one, not buy 4 get one??? Dang. I might have to call NTB on Monday and see if that offer's going down here.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Buy one get one, not buy 4 get one??? Dang. I might have to call NTB on Monday and see if that offer's going down here.
It's through Sunday only unless they extend it. They gotta be in stock. The Michelin's were not advertised in the list of brands but for some reason he said they are part of the deal. The warehouse is closed on Sunday and was open today till noon.

They had two deals going on . form 7am-noon was buy one get one and then after noon would be buy 3 get one. Should give them a call tomorrow and see if they have any in stock.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have been giving them serious thought also. I can't decide to go with them or the LTX M/S 2 since the extent of my off roading is pulling into the site at campgrounds.
Yeah.. my extent of off roading is about the same as yours .. lol. but it was a very good deal.

·
Super Moderator
161,698 Posts
Day late and a dollar short. :dunno:

·
Super Moderator
161,698 Posts
None of the locations around me carry that size in that tire.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts