Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 6'' procomp lift will be here tues. and im gonna be installing in next cpl weeks, just wondering if there is anyhing else i should go ahead and replace in the suspension while i have it all tore apart? or anything i am going to need that the kit doesnt include. this will be my first lift install i have always lowered or bagged trucks so just gonna see if anyone had any input thanks

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
If shocks/struts didn't come with the kit, I'd go ahead and replace them.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kit does come with new shocks

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Did you get the stage 2 kit?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stage 1 kit,

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Stage 1 kit,

Stage 1 only comes with new Rear Shocks. You will be re-using your OEM Factory units on the front. You have several three options I believe...

Option 1- Use the OEM shocks
Option 2- Purchase Bilstein HD OEM Replacement Shocks (about $200 give or take)
Option 3- Purchase some aftermarket, longer coil-over shocks, which compensate for the added lift and larger tire weights, custom valved for your application. Best to purchase through site supporting vendor, PRG...
PRG Products SAW Extended Length/Lifted Coilovers
PRG Products RadFlo Extended Length/Lifted Coilovers

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
id love to get coilovers now but im kinda limited on $$$ im iin process of buyin house plus building this truck, so im prob gonna settle for the billstiens right now and maybe this summer get the radflos or SAW, i will def be gettin from PRG thats where i got my lift from

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have read that the procomp lift makes the rear sit lower than the front on some titans but I haven't heard about a 2008 le 4x4, I don't want that stance so I'm trying to figure out if I need to order set of 4" blocks

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wat are the advantages of the new end links? I did order my bilstiens today from my local off-road shop. Will be in about a week. His vender is getting a shipment tomorrow from the backorder. I got them for $119 for front and 99 for rear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts