4) This truck is going nowhere without the key. I've heard of a Titan being stolen once, and it was because someone jumped into it while the idiot owner was refueling.FourDoor said:1. I am planning on installing the Pioneer AVIC-D3 with iPod cable, steering wheel control adapter, and rearview cam after a double-din kit is released for the ’08. Can you guys post pictures of where you guys mounted your rear view camera? I am planning on doing the install myself and have done several head units in the past but none with video or nav before so I will be taking my time with this one. Are there any special tricks I need to know about the titan in terms of wire placement and routing when installing the AVIC D3?
2. For the custom Tech12 sub enclosures that are very popular here online, how are you guys running your power cable through interior and into the back seat? I always like to separate my power and rca cables when running them underneath the carpet and wondered what is the best option for the Titan Crew Cab.
4. How good is the SE/Pro4x Nissan alarm system/immobilizer? I was planning on upgrading as soon as I could to a new alarm system with motion sensors, 2way pager, and remote start for the future upgrades that will be going on the truck.
5. The Utili-Track system is something that I will be putting to use quite a bit. However, I have noticed that it does not come in black. Have any of you powedercoated, rhinolined, or painted the rails so they do not stick out as much in the bed? With a black truck and bed, I didn’t want the railing system to stick out so much. Pics would be appreciated.
6. How good is the stock “Spray-in Bed liner” on the Titan? How does it compare to getting your bed rhino’d?
7. Are there any other options I should be considering on adding to the truck?
I had the same problem...new gf has no trouble overcoming the center console and shifter though. Where there is a will there is way.ablexus said:4) How's your g/f supposed to give you a blow job with the floor shifter in the way?!