Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gauging interest on possibly trading my 17X8 American Racing Mojave Teflon wheels, with or without tires for something different for the new year. I will only consider something that is ALL black or teflon coated. We would need to swap over our TPMS's so everything stays kosher with our trucks.

The tires are BFG A/T KO (315/70R17) and have 90% or so tread left.

Hit me up with any and all offers and I will let you know if I'm interested in the trade.......

P.S. 17" or 18" rims are preferred, but I may be convinced otherwise, given I like the design of the rims.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TitanmediC said:
i'll trade for my OR wheels!
:rofl: Sorry, but no thanks.

But I do thank you for the free bump!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
come on mantis, dont be a sell out!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jasonmotox said:
come on mantis, dont be a sell out!
I'm getting bored with the look of the Mojave's. At first I thought the simplicity of them was nice, but the look is too basic for me now. I'm actually looking into (maybe) picking up a set of KMC Monsters, AR Thugs or Chambers.......:dunno:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Yellomantis said:
I'm getting bored with the look of the Mojave's. At first I thought the simplicity of them was nice, but the look is too basic for me now. I'm actually looking into (maybe) picking up a set of KMC Monsters, AR Thugs or Chambers.......:dunno:
I know a guy with some Motometals..... Just kidding.. Good luck, and if you need my O/R's to complete the swap, let me know..

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Derwud said:
I know a guy with some Motometals..... Just kidding.. Good luck, and if you need my O/R's to complete the swap, let me know..
I thought you sold those OR's...............

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Yellomantis said:
I thought you sold those OR's...............
Nope, backed out.....

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holy crap! I thought this thread was dead a long time ago!

Anything is possible, but I just bought a brand new set of 35/12.50R17 Toyo mud terrains, so it would have to be a damn good deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts