Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought awhile back the Giant 64" leafs but after sitting for so long I am realizing that they will most likely never make it on my truck. lol It includes the brand new, never used giant 64" leaf pack, giants front hangers, custom rear hangers, and spring perches.

Looking to get $1100
Willing trade for cst 4" lift spindles or 04-07 rear end perferably with a trutrac

·
Registered
397 Posts
damn man, I have 2 rear ends sitting in my garage, one with big tow gears from an 07 and one with non big tow gears off an 06. Why do you have to be on the other side of the map.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Why won't they make it on your truck nick? Jw

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why won't they make it on your truck nick? Jw
I dont have time right now. I have been really busy with work and dont see these going on in the near future. They have been sitting on the shelf forever now just waiting to be put on. They are the best springs out but I really dont need that much suspension since this truck rarely sees the dirt and when it does the wheels stay on the ground for the most part.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Its probably about 3" of lift with a 7" shackle. The shipping would be quite a bit.
Dont they weigh well over 100lbs? lol, and then across the US, you might as well buy them from Giant Motorsports :p

I have a set of CST 4" Spindles, but theyre on my truck :(

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Sell em to me even though I'm trying to sell my truck!!! Can you add this to my long travel package deal !?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
this is an awesome idea.

i just gave a guy i met around town a down firing sealed box for free. if i had logged in more i would of gave it away to someone on here instead.

Wrong thread friend :teethmast What you been up too? You should come hang out at the M.A. meets.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Heres some pics of the leafs compaired to stock

Here is a set of the 64" leafs that I installed on another truck (the leaf pack I am selling has never been mounted or used)
These leafs can cycle over 21" of travel depending on the size shackle you run.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright well since no one wants to pay cash how about some trades? lol

Im building my ranger finally so Im in need of some parts. Willing to trade for
-chevy 350
-2.5 12" coilovers
-2.5 14"coilovers
-98+ ranger cab
-ford 9" rear end

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Alright well since no one wants to pay cash how about some trades? lol

Im building my ranger finally so Im in need of some parts. Willing to trade for
-chevy 350
-2.5 12" coilovers
-2.5 14"coilovers
-98+ ranger cab
-ford 9" rear end
Interesting indeed, I need to check a couple of my connections to see if I can snag a used 350 and Ranger Cab for ya... of course the 350 will prob need to be rebuilt, and the Ranger cab will most likely be the entire Ranger... I'll let ya know... ;)

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Interesting indeed, I need to check a couple of my connections to see if I can snag a used 350 and Ranger Cab for ya... of course the 350 will prob need to be rebuilt, and the Ranger cab will most likely be the entire Ranger... I'll let ya know... ;)
Yeah im in need of those parts in order to get started... Let me know

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did end up selling these things Nick?
Yeah I sold them awhile back. I bough the leafs and designed a whole kit to run on my truck but never got around to installing and realized probably never will so decided to sell them. If you do end up going with the 64s we have a kit designed to run with these.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yeah I sold them awhile back. I bough the leafs and designed a whole kit to run on my truck but never got around to installing and realized probably never will so decided to sell them. If you do end up going with the 64s we have a kit designed to run with these.

My plan is to run this set up. Im hopping in the next few months to do the rear. I was going to go with the Giant set up. What does your set up run/cost?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts