Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just lifted my truck, and I have some stock suspension parts that I don't really need anymore.. stock brake lines, upper a-arms :)ftard: i think thats what they're called.. whatever you dont use anymore after the lift) and a few more parts. So if any of you want to pick them up or just pay shipping, its yours.

-Justin

-Rear shocks added to parts list (black, non-rancho, off 2007 titan se)

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
katuls said:
So I just lifted my truck, and I have some stock suspension parts that I don't really need anymore.. stock brake lines, upper a-arms :)ftard: i think thats what they're called.. whatever you dont use anymore after the lift) and a few more parts. So if any of you want to pick them up or just pay shipping, its yours.

-Justin
That's nice of you, please post pics when you get them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Did you swap out the rear leaf springs ?

·
Registered
86 Posts
katuls said:

-Justin
Did you have the Rancho shocks on the truck? 4x4? I'll take them if you still have them

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry. I do have the reatr shocks. They're not ranchos. Theyre off a 2007 titan se. black in color.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cardman said:
Did you swap out the rear leaf springs ?
no I didn't =/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts