Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give Props to Sonnie and the Superchip Tech Support group for resolving an issue with my Flashpaq DAQ software download. Superchip's Customer support has outstanding knowledge and are willing to go the extra mile for ya! You have my Business for life!

·
Registered
785 Posts
That's good to hear! I finally got to drive my truck today after downloading the 87 oct performance tune with WOT restriction removed and it really woke the truck up. I feel the throttle response has really improved.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'll second the fact that superchips has excellent customer support. When I got mine around Christmas they were closed but when they opened, they acknowledged they had a problem with verification and fixed it the same day. Then I had a password problem (I didn't set mine up an Superchips Custom Tuner did) and they opened my account and sent me a new password the same day. I talked to Scott and a few other representatives and they were all knowledgeable and had great service. Also they're continued work on improving the product and adding updates is great. I'm really glad I went with them. One thing I wonder is if they have custom dyno tunes through the SCT tuners (for headers etc) or if that may be available in the future for Titans.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for the props guys, we appreciate your support!

Currently we are not looking into offering many offroad options at this time due to the political and emissions climate of this country and what those regulatory bodies have proposed as far as future restrictions toward the aftermarket tuning realm.

We are currently working hard to become emissions legal in all 50 states so that we can continue offering a great product even if there are drastic changes made to our market.

Scott

I'll second the fact that superchips has excellent customer support. When I got mine around Christmas they were closed but when they opened, they acknowledged they had a problem with verification and fixed it the same day. Then I had a password problem (I didn't set mine up an Superchips Custom Tuner did) and they opened my account and sent me a new password the same day. I talked to Scott and a few other representatives and they were all knowledgeable and had great service. Also they're continued work on improving the product and adding updates is great. I'm really glad I went with them. One thing I wonder is if they have custom dyno tunes through the SCT tuners (for headers etc) or if that may be available in the future for Titans.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts