Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we are always posting about problems/solutions/upgrades/etc. I thought I would post a few comments about the good things that I like about my TITAN and the fact that I am happy I made this purchase.

1. 305HP Standard
2. 379ft/# Torque Standard
3. Power Sliding Rear Window that most other brands don't have and the reason I'm driving an 05 not an 04
4. This truck just looks awesome. So much better looking than any other brands out there right now.
5. Uniqueness. Not many other Titans in my area period, let alone a 6" lifted one.
6. 60k powertrain warranty
7. Unlike some others, I really like the Interior
8. Tailgate Assist
9. Priced Reasonably compared to other brands
10. So far have been treated fairly by the dealership's service dept.
11. Design/function of everything

Despite some of the problems I've had, this is still an awesome truck and am extremely happy about my purchase. Glad that I bought it and plan to keep it for a long time.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
By the way, love your truck!

Yep, I am glad I bought my Titan. I've had a lot of fun with it, made it unique to my needs, and learned a lot when issues have arisen.

That lack of mods on the market has caused some to design them! American ingenuity at its best...

My customer experience with the dealership however is a different matter. It may be a reason why I don't buy one again.

Thanks for posting the thread-always good to be reminded of why I love my truck!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
73,289 Posts
loving my truck since the day i bought it. i never thought i'd buy a vehicle to suit all my hobbies/needs... the titan has done all that and more...

are you going to the meet in jersey this year? i wanna check out your skid plate & lift...

or we could go riding...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Best vehicle I have ever owned would do it again in a heartbeat nothing out there compares to the titan in my opinion, wow factor still there still look for excuses to go out and just ride hehe.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
A.I.I.Raciing said:
I can HONESTLY say NO. Here are a few of the problems I have had dealing with the DUMBSH*TS at Nissan.
1. They phuced up by telling me that I could add the tow hitch to the non tow Titans, come to find out thats not the case(Thanks TitanTalk for the info). So I went back to the dealership and they jacked me around untill I called my Laywer in front of them, then we made a deal. At the last second they wanted $500 to buy back the deal after I had lost $800 by taking 2 days of work to deal with it.
2. I brought the truck in for Due Bill work on a Saturday at 8 am, and they had the truck for 7.5 hours and only did the minor things that were on the list, told me to come back another time.
3. Douglas Nissan didn't fill out the paper work for the Bank correctly, so my monthy payment got send back to them, instead of Nissan America calling the dealership or me personally to get the correct info(which the dealership does have), they just let me get a late bill added to my account. So after yelling at the dealership for not wanting to do anything about it, I had to call Nissan America today so I can get my bill, well I got 2 people that spoke NO English. Finally I got a manager that did, and he took care of everything in about 2 minutes.
4. Nissan's Exterior paint SUCKS A**. I can't believe how thin the paint is on these trucks, the same exact things that have happened to both my Fords did not leave a mark on them, Nissan on the other hand is down to the metal. WAJ

I NEVER had any of these problems with Ford in the past.

FORD :jester:................ OHHH WELL CANT WIN THEM ALL

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
This truck is awesome. Period. Powerful, comfortable, stable, capable, snow doesn't bother it in the least, roomy, everything I wanted in a truck. All it took was the first testdrive. Long live the mighty Titan!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Love my truck so much, I just gave her $62 in gas today!! Woohoo!!

( I mean that in a good way, just so there is no confusion.)

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Yes, I am happy with my truck.

Clint

·
Registered
239 Posts
Love my truck, it is one of the best riding trucks I have owned. Great for long trips.
(I wish I still had my ford so I could complain about it falling apart:futwice:
Found On Road Dead

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
baggettp said:
Love my truck so much, I just gave her $62 in gas today!! Woohoo!!

( I mean that in a good way, just so there is no confusion.)
$62? *yawn* i put $79.50 in mine the other day (just couldnt squeeze in the other $.50) man what a hit... but i sure did have fun burning that $80 in gas :gunz: :cheers:

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
A.I.I.Raciing said:
I can HONESTLY say NO. Here are a few of the problems I have had dealing with the DUMBSH*TS at Nissan.
1. They phuced up by telling me that I could add the tow hitch to the non tow Titans, come to find out thats not the case(Thanks TitanTalk for the info). So I went back to the dealership and they jacked me around untill I called my Laywer in front of them, then we made a deal. At the last second they wanted $500 to buy back the deal after I had lost $800 by taking 2 days of work to deal with it.
2. I brought the truck in for Due Bill work on a Saturday at 8 am, and they had the truck for 7.5 hours and only did the minor things that were on the list, told me to come back another time.
3. Douglas Nissan didn't fill out the paper work for the Bank correctly, so my monthy payment got send back to them, instead of Nissan America calling the dealership or me personally to get the correct info(which the dealership does have), they just let me get a late bill added to my account. So after yelling at the dealership for not wanting to do anything about it, I had to call Nissan America today so I can get my bill, well I got 2 people that spoke NO English. Finally I got a manager that did, and he took care of everything in about 2 minutes.
4. Nissan's Exterior paint SUCKS A**. I can't believe how thin the paint is on these trucks, the same exact things that have happened to both my Fords did not leave a mark on them, Nissan on the other hand is down to the metal. WAJ

I NEVER had any of these problems with Ford in the past.
Tell us how you really feel...

Sounds like you need to sell your truck and get back in a Ferd!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I've owned my '07 SE for a week now. My only complaint so far is the sound system; not as good as the stock system in my '05 Ranger or '02 Honda Accord but that can be fixed fairly easy. Other than that I love this truck!

·
Registered
514 Posts
DRKSDE said:
I've owned my '07 SE for a week now. My only complaint so far is the sound system; not as good as the stock system in my '05 Ranger or '02 Honda Accord but that can be fixed fairly easy. Other than that I love this truck!
I have an 07' and found my stock system to be very good . It's not a custom system but it's a good one out of the gate. The only thing I would change is the cloth interior it's a b*tch to keep clean.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Absolutely great truck with no problems at all. Reliable, powerful, and good styling. Thanks Nissan

Mike

1 - 20 of 40 Posts