Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to buy a Ram Laramie in December for about $31,000. I just saw an ad on TV for a "Brand New Ram for $15,588!!!"

In MY opinion. This just devalued ALL Rams. I alsways buy the fully loaded models because I like the toys. When I get rid of them I take it in the shorts because the toys don't add much back into the price. I laugh when people say that their trade-in value is based on what they paid. Each time they offer a bigger rebate you get :banasex0r - I figure that a $31,000 Ram from December is worth $18,000 now. Ouch!

Tony B

·
Registered
330 Posts
Amen, Beech. Sold my Toyota for 17,ooo and wondered why it was worth more than 2004 Big D? Mine was 2001 Tacoma 50k for Pete's Sake!!!

What's up with that?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I had a Brand new Ram Hemi as a loaner for 3 days last month. It was similiarly equipted to my Titan. But when it spoke to me it said one thing "CHEAP!!!!!" All the interior parts felt like they would fall off and the stereo looked like something from 20 years ago except for the CD slot. I was also afraid to touch the stereo it felt like it's tiny slide bars were going to fall off.
:jester:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts