Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my 4x4 05 CC has a PRG leveling kit on it right now and I am running 315 70 17's on stock wheels. Very little rubbing if any. The only time I really notice some rubbing is when I air down to on the sand. I hope to upgrade soon to some PRG SAW's with new UCA's and some day to the mid travel kit.

For the time being, I would like to see if anybody has some pictures of some 35's, with a leveling kit and some glass fenders. I would like to run some aftermarket wheels, but I want to see what they will look like with the glass fenders. What kind of backspacing am I looking at so the tires won't look retarded with the glass fenders?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much of a lift is the camburg lift you have installed on your truck?

I like the way your truck looks Yellowmantis, but I would like the front wheels to sit maybe just a little wider. How much backspacing do you have on your rims. Would wheel spacers put too much strain on he front end?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
alvaro3jr said:
I like the way your truck looks Yellowmantis, but I would like the front wheels to sit maybe just a little wider. How much backspacing do you have on your rims. Would wheel spacers put too much strain on he front end?
My wheels are 17x8 w/ 4.5 bs. I wouldn't trust wheel spacers on a truck man. But it's you rollin the dice, not me. You're not gonna get the width with just a leveling kit.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's pretty much what I figured. While I don't plan to race the truck, I do take a couple trips down into baja a couple times a year and I live about 15 minutes away from Plaster City. I don't think I want to risk spacers if they are going to be a weak link.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Do the fiberglass companies make anything for the bumper? Looks funny with the wider glass and the narrow bumper.

What are you going to be selling the shocks and uppers for?

What are you replacing them with?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
The glassworks fenders fit nicely with the front bumper. I have Hannemans which carry the flare to the bumper. I think they intended us to fab up a tube bumper to use with them.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I have to admit, that would look pretty cool if they offered up new front bumper corner covers to match the fenders.... for those who don't want the offroad bumpers and all.....

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
I have to admit, that would look pretty cool if they offered up new front bumper corner covers to match the fenders.... for those who don't want the offroad bumpers and all.....
Funny you should mention that. When I still had my OEM bumper on, I figured out that the new F-350,450,550 front bumper corners should work with a little "modification"......

·
Registered
334 Posts
I was talking about something similar to the fiberglass bumper covers they offer for the tacomas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts