Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to pick up a new bed tomorrow, so I am reposting all of my fiberglass; Ionic fronts, had a crack but I fixed it just needs a little more sanding and wouldent even know its there it wont even show in a picture.
Glassworks rears for CC unpainted no cracks.

500 if you buy both or

250 for Fronts
300 for bedsides

will ship if you want to pay for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
interested in the front fenders. I wish they were bedsided for a KC

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry should have put the in, Tucson, AZ
And yes the fronts r white and the rears are unpainted

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For those that dont want to cut up there bed, I will thro mine that the bedsides are installed on for an extra 50$.

TTT......

·
Registered
230 Posts
I wonder how much it would cost to ship a bed to Iowa.

·
Registered
792 Posts
How is the fit on the fronts? Are there any cracks that aren't fixed?

·
Registered
899 Posts
I was curious if the stock bumper work with the bedsides? Also with the bedsides you can still use your truck to haul. And one other question what lift and tire size are you running because I don't know if it would look bad without spacers and a high lift as I only have leveling kit right now.Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was curious if the stock bumper work with the bedsides? Also with the bedsides you can still use your truck to haul. And one other question what lift and tire size are you running because I don't know if it would look bad without spacers and a high lift as I only have leveling kit right now.Thanks in advance.
The stock bumper will work with fiberglass bedsides, it prob would look good with mine because they are trimmed in the back. If you bought new ones that are not trimmed it would look fine. With a bedside install you still have full use of your bed and tailgate. I have changed my suspention so much so it's hard to answer that but I am running a 35" tire and my wheels have a 4.5" back space and it looks fine, I have never put spacers or a mid or long travel kit on it. There r some guys that are just running a UCA coilover combo wheels, tires and Fiberglas. Hope this helps

1 - 20 of 23 Posts