Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen alot of chevy trucks with titan rims. Has anyone ever put gm wheels on a titan? Im asking because my pro-4x has 18's for stocks and i want to upgrade to 20's. I have some Cadillac 20's laying around from my previous Escalade. All i would have to do is either buy plain center caps or nissan center caps that can fit. But would they look as good as the titan rims look on chevys.

The first pic is of the rims i have. The second pic is kind of what the T would look like, i know the picture shows boss wheels but they kinda look alike.

So what do you guys think?!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I think they'll look pretty dam good. I would go with a chrome blank center vs a Nissan cap.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what i was thinking also. You think i should plasti dip them gray since my truck is black and gray or will chrome look good. Im thinking going same color as original wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Your asking the wrong guy about chrome. I take medicine for a chrome fetish.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess we will find out when i get them installed. Hopefully soon i still need to buy tpms sensors for the other wheels i took them off when i upgraded to 22. I'll post pics as soon as i can

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I like the look. Did you go with chrome blanks?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i went with blanks, they arrived yesterday i forgot to update. Im gonna have to get a bigger tire, i lost about an inch swapping from 275-70-18 to 275-55-20 but I'll get tires soon

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow that looks really good Jasoncos. I was a little worried at first because as i was searching to see if anyone had done it, all that would come out was people boring the inside of the wheel but it turns out the hub size on the titan is smaller than chevy. I took mine off went back to the stocks, planning on getting some 20x10 on 33. Are yours matte black or gloss, I saw what the matte black wheel look like on the truck but I rather go with gloss. Either way I love how your truck looks congrats!.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There a gloss black there black rhino serria rims there just dirty. I got them for a steal of a deal so I couldn't pass it up. And yes chev hubs are quite a bit larger I was just wondering if I should have some kind of spacer in there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts