Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now what was this guy really thinking... I'm on my way home from a home poker game, at one of my buddy's house... stopped at a red light and see a truck pull up on my left...I didn't even pay attention to it, but I could tell it was lowered and gray... As the light turns green, I hear tires screeching and notice the truck start pulling... I glance to my left, see a "1500" on the door as it gets a fender jump on me, at the same time thinking. "what the fu(k is this guy thinking???" I slam my foot to the floor, drop the shifter into 2nd, and off we go... needless to say, after the 1/8th, I had the idiot by a half truck and before we even made it to the quarter, i had a full truck, doing about 95... passed the quarter, hitting 100, and seeing the mope way behind... I slowed down and tried to wait but he would never get caught up, so I turned on my own way... I'm thinking this moron was actually thinking that his lowered 1500 was going to take my lifted Titan, SURPRISE!!! I don't think so....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,079 Posts
Nice kill on the chebby man... :bang:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,184 Posts
DRTYAZN said:
Now what was this guy really thinking... I'm on my way home from a home poker game, at one of my buddy's house... stopped at a red light and see a truck pull up on my left...I didn't even pay attention to it, but I could tell it was lowered and gray... As the light turns green, I hear tires screeching and notice the truck start pulling... I glance to my left, see a "1500" on the door as it gets a fender jump on me, at the same time thinking. "what the fu(k is this guy thinking???" I slam my foot to the floor, drop the shifter into 2nd, and off we go... needless to say, after the 1/8th, I had the idiot by a half truck and before we even made it to the quarter, i had a full truck, doing about 95... passed the quarter, hitting 100, and seeing the mope way behind... I slowed down and tried to wait but he would never get caught up, so I turned on my own way... I'm thinking this moron was actually thinking that his lowered 1500 was going to take my lifted Titan, SURPRISE!!! I don't think so....


hows that mileage on the VK-pro? Any better or does it suck?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BRACEYOSELF777 said:
hows that mileage on the VK-pro? Any better or does it suck?
the mileage isn't much different, I drove aggressively before and still drive aggressively after, so I don't notice any loss or gain in mileage... on the average in town I am getting 10-12 mpg, on the highways I'm seeing between 14-16 mpg... I do like the pull it gives, especially since I'm turning 35" tires. I'm due for some new tires so I'm planning to go to 33" tires, which should give me better mileage and more pull since there will be less tread to turn...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
DRTYAZN said:
after the 1/8th, I had the idiot by a half truck and before we even made it to the quarter, i had a full truck, doing about 95... passed the quarter, hitting 100, and seeing the mope way behind...
LOL did you measure this off before you raced or soemthing??

good kill

im a lowered GMC 1500 :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,419 Posts
"misslelau It's not rocket science, the ole odometer will tell you, either way it was a slaughter, great kill, can somebody find that guy an excuse t-shirt LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Sftail1990 said:
"misslelau It's not rocket science, the ole odometer will tell you, either way it was a slaughter, great kill, can somebody find that guy an excuse t-shirt LOL.
ya my odometer doesnt live its life a quarter mile at a time i guess lol... i usually watch the road when im racing on it sorry :rolleyes:
it was a simple question smart ***, some ppl have measured off a road for 1/4 mile sometimes and they know from where to where it is
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beastmode said:
ya my odometer doesnt live its life a quarter mile at a time i guess lol... i usually watch the road when im racing on it sorry :rolleyes:
it was a simple question smart ***, some ppl have measured off a road for 1/4 mile sometimes and they know from where to where it is

measurement on certain streets can easily be done visually, for the most part, the major city blocks here are half mile with traffic lights at the intersections. This particular stretch of road was a 1 mile stretch with a divided median and had no through intersections or traffic lights...so it happened to be a very good spot for the run...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
DRTYAZN said:
measurement on certain streets can easily be done visually, for the most part, the major city blocks here are half mile with traffic lights at the intersections. This particular stretch of road was a 1 mile stretch with a divided median and had no through intersections or traffic lights...so it happened to be a very good spot for the run...
thank you, that was all i was asking. i know when im abuot to race someone my nerves are usually going crazy lol... at the track or on the street, i just wasnt sure cause it sounded like you were on the street when you started but then when you said 1/8th and 1/4 i was like wtf lol

good kill none the less :cool:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top