Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in picking up a set of these but the cheapest place I've found was a website called truckcandy.com. I've never heard of them, do any of the sponsors of TitanTlak carry these? I'll pay a little more for some reassurance and support of the local vendors.

·
Registered
98 Posts
LandShark said:
I'm interested in picking up a set of these but the cheapest place I've found was a website called truckcandy.com. I've never heard of them, do any of the sponsors of TitanTlak carry these? I'll pay a little more for some reassurance and support of the local vendors.
A few people over @ CT have them (agtitan06 for sure has them). He bought them from the same place fore $331 shipped. He loves them and I believe they are the best looking IMO. I dont believe any vendors carry them but if they do thats good.

·
Registered
599 Posts
i bought them from there to fast shipping and good service i recommend them. good product i love my bars socalmotorsports also has them and i think john will price match just email him and ask he is a good guy

Attachments

·
Registered
834 Posts
I just ordered mine from Automotive Concepts as well. They are offering a 5% off deal right now + free shipping. Total cost under $310.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Can you believe they have already arrived. Ordered on 12/02 & dropped off the evening of 12/04. I don't have enough time to install tonight, and I am going on a weekend hunt.....so the install will have to wait until next week I'm afraid. Thanks to all the guys at Automotive Concepts. With their Christmas special they were $308.57 including shipping!!!

·
Premium Member
58,379 Posts
Thanx for the information guys. I've been wanting these for a while. Automotive Concepts has the best price I've seen ($308.57 delivered) so far. I ordered a set this morning.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
i have them. ordered from truckcandy.com a few months ago and got them for 331 shipped. there is a midwest distribution center so fast shipping should be expected. go here for some pics.

·
Premium Member
58,379 Posts
Ordered these on Thursday morning and the arrived on Saturday. Very nice nerf bars. My wife likes them and it makes it easier for her to climb in. Took all most an hour to install them.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I have them and love 'em!

The low profiles add to the lines of the truck nicely...

I got mine from AtoZ truck accessories when they were on sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kronos1965 said:
I have them and love 'em!

The low profiles add to the lines of the truck nicely...

I got mine from AtoZ truck accessories when they were on sale.
Nice lookin truck! Expedition theme looks rugged.

·
Registered
341 Posts
They look great and are a very tempting price, has anyone used them as a direct replacement for the factory ones?

·
Premium Member
58,379 Posts
INFIDEL said:
I am looking to put a set of these on my Titan. How hard are they to put on? Do you need any special tools?

:cheers:
They are very easy to put on. I did it by myself in about an hour. No special tools are needed but there are a few that are helpful. A creeper would be nice because you are on your back under the sides of the truck when you mount the brackets. 13 and 14 mm ratcheting box end wrenches make the mounting easier but you don't have to have them.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
it does get a little hard to do it by yourself. your better off mounting the center step bolts first if your doing it alone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts