Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't had my Titan for two weeks yet and I've already been pelted with two hail storms. I'd expect this in other parts of the country but not one hour north of the gulf beaches. The worst part is that my truck won't fit entirely in the garage. I still have about a foot and a half sticking out in the elements. Praying for better weather.

·
Registered
152 Posts
God's Extra Toughening

Well, since the acres of fertile Titan fields at the Nissan Farm in Mississippi, where they grow these mighty trucks, have those ultra-sonic, anti hail cannons that they fire off to prevent damage, God is just equalling the situation out. Your Titan was unfairly protected while growing at the "Farm" and now He's just toughening it up a little more. :jester:

·
Registered
60 Posts
God is busy elsewhere!

sammy sandbag said:
I haven't had my Titan for two weeks yet and I've already been pelted with two hail storms. I'd expect this in other parts of the country but not one hour north of the gulf beaches. The worst part is that my truck won't fit entirely in the garage. I still have about a foot and a half sticking out in the elements. Praying for better weather.
God is busy looking out for the weak, like 150s and Hemis, with the Titan you are on your own!

Also be careful what you ask for, lightning could shorten your Titan enough to make it fit in your garage.....

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hailed on my Vipers first trip

When I came back from Detriot with my brand new Viper was caught in a big storm. Hailed heavily in the middle of nowhere (no place to hide) and then again. Finally pulled off for some cover. Found some as a tornado had knocked out power (and the freeway ahead) but that was it for the night. Talk about pissed and worried....good luck, hope no damage sticks...

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Somebody needs to make a car cover that has extra padding on the top surfaces so hail bounces off with no damage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts