Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I have some 18x9 XD Hoss Black wheels with 325/60/18 Terra graps, PRG Mini Lift

Now for the info.

Some may have seen my previous posts about my XD wheels? if so great, if not, no big deal. I am going to post pictures of them anyhoo.

The Wheels as I said, are XD hoss 18's black, I would give them a solid 8.5/9 out of 10 rating. No Major scuffs no gouges no out of the ordinary wear on them, besides lack of being washed.

The tires have less than 6k miles on them, finally rotated them less than a month ago, and they still have the little rubber nobbie things on them.

As for the Mini Lift, its the 2.5 + 1" Rear blocks. Kinda hard to describe these other than, I put them on, and well , i'll be taking them off lol.

Now you ask, what is the price?

EDIT: $950 for the wheels-tires (local pick up is wonderful) if need to be shipped, completely on your dime.

Mini Lift - $160+shipping Cont. 48 (probably 10 bucks or so I am assuming)

here are some pics of the truck, and recent of the wheels I posted in a thread a week or so ago.

EDIT:

·
Registered
334 Posts
if you sell all as a package, let me know! ill take the prg lift off your hands!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you Don't sell all as a package, let me know! ill take the prg lift off your hands!
I am going to assume there was a missed word noted in bold ;)

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
and I would probably pick up the wheels.

·
Registered
334 Posts
haha i understand the post, just letting you know id take the mini lift

·
Registered
447 Posts
bt mirrors if avi

·
Registered
335 Posts
Wanna trade your wheels for a TV? I got a new TV and I am selling this one. Nothing wrong with it at all, its a 65 inch! Im in Socal so hit me up if you are interested. Only concern is being that you have an '08, will your wheels fit an '05? Just thought I would ask since you have the wheels I want. Thanks!

Mitsubishi 65 inch!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wanna trade your wheels for a TV? I got a new TV and I am selling this one. Nothing wrong with it at all, its a 65 inch! Im in Socal so hit me up if you are interested. Only concern is being that you have an '08, will your wheels fit an '05? Just thought I would ask since you have the wheels I want. Thanks!

Mitsubishi 65 inch!!

I'll respond with my own pic ;)

Mitsu 65" in my living room ;)

Reactions: Titanistic

·
Registered
335 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
what are you replacing the wheels with? I have 17s and BFG ATs for sale or trade....but then again you are prolly going back to stock so you can trade in and get some extra dough for your goodies... either way let me know!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what are you replacing the wheels with? I have 17s and BFG ATs for sale or trade....but then again you are prolly going back to stock so you can trade in and get some extra dough for your goodies... either way let me know!
08-10 OEM 20's

and not trading the truck in ;)

she's been paid off since June of 08

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE: Wheels/tires still for sale - Mini Lift still for sale - Mirrors are not.

·
Registered
334 Posts
how much do u want for the mini lift?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
160+ shipping. I edited the original post up top.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am interested int he mini lift stupid questions but will it fit a 2wd crew cab. It is what 2.5 in front then just 1 inch in the rear. Shipping est to 34653l

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
....ttt...

·
Registered
3,346 Posts

Hey dc 909 do you live by Baseline Rd and Cherry Ave? i think i saw you a while back by the Shell gas station by there. I remember because of the PRG sticker you have on your side window.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts

Hey dc 909 do you live by Baseline Rd and Cherry Ave? i think i saw you a while back by the Shell gas station by there. I remember because of the PRG sticker you have on your side window.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: dc_909

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes I do ;)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Are you willing to seperate the wheels/tires? If so, what would you want for the wheels?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts