Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I got a 2020 Titan back in June. With it being white, I was thinking about going for the Stormtrooper look. I was going to either remove or black the chrome emblems and black the chrome on the front. Any suggestions would be great.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Cloud

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,650 Posts
a number of people have done it so while you are waiting, hit the search and check out the pics and explanations on how they did it. you don't have to worry about the fender badges, which cuts down on your work so that's cool

·
Registered
7 Posts
I personally dislike the font on the door and tailgate so I had mine removed but I’ve seen them blacked out too and it’s a lot more subtle than the chrome just screaming in your face

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
655 Posts
I did the Stormtrooper look on my last F-150. It just depends on how far you want to go and if you want the changes reversible.

Front, rear and side emblems - Plastidip
Front bumper - vinyl wrap
Door handles - buy black handles
Step rails - buy or trade for black ones, or powdercoat the ones you have
Wheels - powdercoat or Plastidip, or buy new wheels
Headlights - buy aftermarket, or bake the OEM headlights open and paint the interiors

For my Titan, I went the opposite direction and added a whole bunch of chrome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My silver 18 SV had way ro much chrome. I ordered all Midnight badging from Amazon and factorynissanpartsonline dot com. Also found a set of Midnight wheels. A lot of people plastidip and it is definitely cheaper than OEM Midnight badges. I totaled the truck before I had the chance to blackout the front end. Now I have a Midnight, so it's already done!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts