Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to Chicago next week. I was wondering if we had any members here that I could meet up with in the late afternoon. I will be staying at a hotel near the airport. I would like to go see a few sights while I am there instead of sitting at the hotel from about 4:30 on. I will be there late on the 17th & will be leaving on the 20th. I will check in tomarrow night. I can not access this site from work. That is why I dont have alot of posts here.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Not in Chicago anymore but if you are up near the airport, take the "L" down to the Loop and have a good time. I recommend Grant Park, Michigan Ave, Navy Pier and Rush Street. Ask at the hotel for details on those and you will have a good time.

But then again, what do I know, I only lived there for 24 years. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
147 Posts
There is a good chance I will be in Chicago then too. I'm in Wisc. But I have a friend I help out from time to time. She needs work done on her cheep and is going through some tough times (cancer, and a worthless ex).

·
Registered
88 Posts
I say go to mike dika's resturant on chestnut st, just off Michigan ave.

order the spicy sliders for appetizer, a cup of the crab bisque, the blackened prime-rib for an :muncher: :hungry: entree', and the chocolate moose pie or banana cream pie for dessert. oh theres a good chance that you meet Mike Dika himself, when your there. You want entertainment go there Friday or Saturday night, and Mr. John Vincent, will be there singing the tunes of Frank Sinatra, :thumbsup: Dino Crochetti(a.k.a. Dean Martin), and some others.:eek:ldschool

For a Late night seen stop Over at "The Red Head Piano Bar", Another great place , espeaicaly if you want to hang with some of the celebrity's.:eyebrow:

For good Deep Dish Pizza, Order a Lou Malnati's, or go downtown to Uno's or Due's.

If you have any questions just ask.

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I will have to keep those places in mind. Hopefully I can get a chance to see some of them. I guess we dont have a member in chacago that would like to meet up & drink a few beers one night unless you are there gunner. Let me know if you are for sure going & I will pm you my phone #.

·
Registered
88 Posts
hey man don't take it personally im going to peoria tomarrow for work, and i'll be there till sunday.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I will be there Sunday... I am taking my daughter to see Korn and show her a few sights...maybe with a friend of mine and her daughter...

Sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts