Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

Right now I got myself going to the track Saturday 14th of July 2007. I also have my stockers to throw on there to see if I get a lil bit faster, Ill look funny but thats just my status quo.

I have two other potential people going to speedworld -
BigDadi602
ASUTitan

Id like to see another lifted Titan out there to race me :):cheers:

******* Part 2******

Additionally - Sunday (7:30am to 12:00p.m.) I will be going to CowTown Paintball if anyone is interested. Its near Lake pleasant and I think I have a hookup for a buy one field fee get one free. Essentially a 2 for 1. You can bring your own Paint or buy some there. Field Fee includes all day air if you have your own gun. I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU BRING YOUR OWN GUN, rentals always suck.

So seems I have a few fun things planned this weekend and if anyone is interested in going let me know, PM me or whatever :)

Later peeps.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooo.......!!!! You know I'm down! For both days!!!:teethmast I really hope people come out and play since i heard the last official meet was kind of a bust. :bangit:

If anyone has some paintball guns/equipment they can loan me that would be awesome. :gunz: Never been before but don't want to be at a disadvantage my first time out because of equipment.

Desert Titans... ROLL OUT!!!

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2 guns. A buddy of mine has another one, if he hasnt taken it all apart again....

I can loan one of my guns to someone. I have a third gun but it isnt technically mine, and im not sure if its broken or what so I will have to check it out. I could possibly get another gun from another friend that cant make it.

·
Registered
510 Posts
so many guns. how many people are going to be going? from here and that you know. and is it teams or all out warfare?

·
Registered
327 Posts
What time are you planning the meet at speedworld? I have to do take care of some things in the morning until noon, I wont make it to paintball but lets plan another paintball game after this one, COOL?:computern

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
8NOFEAR said:
What time are you planning the meet at speedworld? I have to do take care of some things in the morning until noon, I wont make it to paintball but lets plan another paintball game after this one, COOL?:computern
In two weeks or so Im probably going to go paintballing again.

Im figuring around 7ish to meet up at speedworld since gates open then.

Bring a cooler, chairs and stuff. :upsidedow :haveredfl

We also have Stickers for sale for Desert Titans - 12 Bucks a pop! Bring some money :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sounds like a blast. Too bad I work the weekend shift.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'll try to be there. But as usual, if I can make it I'll be late (around 8:30-ish) I probably just come as a spectator 'cause I'm not sure if I want to run the beastie while it's this hot. I don't know, we'll see. BTW, can I bring booze to the track or is that a no-no?

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Armyof5 said:
I'll try to be there. But as usual, if I can make it I'll be late (around 8:30-ish) I probably just come as a spectator 'cause I'm not sure if I want to run the beastie while it's this hot. I don't know, we'll see. BTW, can I bring booze to the track or is that a no-no?

Dave
No glass containers are allowed.. and technically no alcohol.

its 10 to specate and 20 to run. so if you actually go its not much to just find out how fast your beast is in the worst temps to run your truck :) lol

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PhxBlue said:
Sounds like a blast. Too bad I work the weekend shift.. :rolleyes:
you work night weekends? Cuz gates dont open till 7 p.m.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'd like to go but I'll be sucking down beers in the beer state (wi)

·
Registered
510 Posts
phrainq said:
I'd like to go but I'll be sucking down beers in the beer state (wi)
le bleh......

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm down for doing it in a couple weeks (paintball). I have to get a plate removed from my arm this friday or I would be all over it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
faith+1 said:
you work night weekends? Cuz gates dont open till 7 p.m.
Yup I work second shift. I get home at midnight.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PhxBlue said:
Yup I work second shift. I get home at midnight.
That means you can paintball get a few hours of rest and go back to work!! hahaha

Maybe another time.

Anyone else interested? You cant mean that only a handfull of us in AZ like paintball and drag racing.. or is it the whole doing those activities in the summer sounds crazy?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Everyone still in for SpeedWorld tomorrow? And Kevin, "technically" there's no alcohol allowed? Does that mean that what they don't know won't hurt them, or does it mean that no one is bringing alcohol in there? Just curious. :cheers:

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Armyof5 said:
Everyone still in for SpeedWorld tomorrow? And Kevin, "technically" there's no alcohol allowed? Does that mean that what they don't know won't hurt them, or does it mean that no one is bringing alcohol in there? Just curious. :cheers:

Dave
What they dont know wont hurt em. I wouldnt do it if I were driving (Racing), but if after youre done racing and you want a nice beverage... its a big place.

Well Im going to check with ASU titan and BigDaddi they should be in and myself. Not sure who else wants to go but at worst it will be a few of us.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Faith+1, I'll head out to Speedworld on Saturday night. I'm not going to race but I really want to check it out. Are you guys going to meet up somewhere before heading to Speedworld or just meet at the strip? I'll look for your Titan either way.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We can just meet at the track if its easier.

I live about 15 mins from the track so I have had a few people over and you are more than welcome to stop by and come out with us if you like. PM me if you want my info.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts