Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yoso you hear of all these other countries buying gold (friends, family buying gold and silver coins) mexico just bought 100 tons of gold 4.4 billion dollars worth. are you guys doing the same? exiting the american dollar and investing in precious metals....slowing getting your money out of the banks and buying gold/silver in case the dollar falls on its face? with more and more people these days claiming unemployment (closing in on 20%). im thinking of saying (f*ck the headers and buying an 0z of gold and 0z of silver coins) everyday on am talk radio i hear about russia china mexico investing in tons and tons of gold yet the gov is telling us "dont buy gold etc etc" but the centralized banks are telling the gov "buy gold" what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
360 Posts
If you would have bought into it 1-2 years ago then yes. Everybody rushes in to buy something right before it bubbles and collapses. This probably won't happen that bad with gold since it is quite sought after as a commodity as well as a "stock" but I have trouble seeing its value increase much more.

Reactions: 08crewcab

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I'm just glad you aren't thinking about gold plateing parts of your titan haha

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol @ ^^^ nope !

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
Or teeth! Hahaha :teethmast

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
If you would have bought into it 1-2 years ago then yes. Everybody rushes in to buy something right before it bubbles and collapses. This probably won't happen that bad with gold since it is quite sought after as a commodity as well as a "stock" but I have trouble seeing its value increase much more.
Pretty much summed it up.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm just glad you aren't thinking about gold plateing parts of your titan haha
Thats why I clicked this post lol I was like oh! no!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Unless we turn in to a post war germany and our $$ totally collapses there won't be any more inflation of gold. However if it does get to that point of post war germany then you are better off buying lead and brass. :redblob"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts