Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
I emailed them and they offered me $4000 off msrp. Is that a good deal? Does anyone else in Houston know where to get a good deal on a titan??

Thanks. :upsidedow

·
Registered
4 Posts
ben95m said:
I emailed them and they offered me $4000 off msrp. Is that a good deal? Does anyone else in Houston know where to get a good deal on a titan??

Thanks. :upsidedow
I'm in Houston looking for a deal now. I want an SE KING 2WD with 2 poplar and utility bed.

I never saw this ad but just over the phone I had an offer of $200 over invoice at a competing dealer. If it matters, he also said he could get 3.49 % financing for me.

When I talked to THIS particular dealer he could NOT match that. For the truck that I want that would put the price at 753 under invoice... That seems a bit hard to believe but I will call tomorrow.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sterling Mccall is where I bought my Titan.

You are correct at $4000 off MSRP no questions asked.

Their service department seems to be average or a little below. To quick to deny the existance of a problem that really is a problem.

Just be sure to decline the VIN etching and paint sealer package that they tack on. They will take it off with little resistance.

·
Registered
495 Posts
ups2k said:
I never saw this ad but just over the phone I had an offer of $200 over invoice at a competing dealer. If it matters, he also said he could get 3.49 % financing for me.
Which dealer?

·
Registered
4 Posts
ups2k said:
I'm signing tomorrow in Houston. $200 over invoice. 3.64% Financing.

Smoke SE 2WD, 2 packages and running boards.

PM me if interested....
Oh, I also called the internet ad above and they couldn't match. The 3376 is the MOST they will offer off MSRP (on the most loaded models.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts