Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my truck serviced at the Nissan dealer in Bentonville, Ar. a couple weeks ago. I had only driven it to Russellville, Ar. and then it had sat in the garage for over a week. I drove in a couple evenings ago in my company truck and noticed a puddle of something seeping out from under the engine compartment. Yep, you guessed it...oil!

I raised the hod and checked the oil level and it showed full. Called the dealer and he said bring it in. I took it in and dropped it off the next morning. The service manager and I looked at it and visited for a few minutes and he said he would give me a call.

Called me about 2:00 p.m. and said it was ready. Seems the oil had drained into the skid plate somehow when they serviced it. They washed it out as well as washing the whole engine compartment, it was dusty but now it looks like it did when I bought it last year. They also completely detailed it inside and out.

And gave me a coupon for a free oil change.

All of this with an apology for my trouble.

I will be back to this dealer. Landers - McClarty Nissan right on I-540 in Bentonville, Ar. Curtis is my service guys name.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That's great that they took care of you like that. That level of service is hard to find.

·
Registered
396 Posts
As long as you are talking about a good Dealer, I've had excellent service from Quality Nissan in Amarillo Texas. Salesmen sold me the first one, service department has too sell me the second one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts