Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the problems I have had are being fixed under warranty... no cost! Even though the fuel guage sending unit is out of warranty, they're covering it anyway. Along with a new pinion seal, and a complete new rear axle. They replaced the leaky rear axle seal last trip, now the whole axle.... Last trip they also fixed a cobbled job the other local dealer did on a wiring re-call. I just remembered the parking brake was still a bit loose, but after he said he'd pull it right back in to adjust it, I told him it can wait until the new axle is ready... no biggie... That's the kind of service that will bring me back there.

·
Premium Member
23,080 Posts
Glad they stepped up and made you happy. I've got nothing but good things to say about my dealer and the service dept is great.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Glad it was resolved in your favor!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
s3gunner said:
All the problems I have had are being fixed under warranty... no cost! Even though the fuel guage sending unit is out of warranty, they're covering it anyway. Along with a new pinion seal, and a complete new rear axle. They replaced the leaky rear axle seal last trip, now the whole axle.... Last trip they also fixed a cobbled job the other local dealer did on a wiring re-call. I just remembered the parking brake was still a bit loose, but after he said he'd pull it right back in to adjust it, I told him it can wait until the new axle is ready... no biggie... That's the kind of service that will bring me back there.
What dealer and what town....for future reference!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
BuckyBadger said:
What dealer and what town....for future reference!!!!
In Madison, east side.... Zimbrick rocks! Tell Kevin I sent you! They also repaired a cobbled recall "fixed" by the dealer on the beltline no charge!

I work at the UW, so the other one is closer, but I'll take time off work to go to the east side!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts