Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to the dealer where I ordered my truck from and it's supposed to be here 4/1. I'm pumped! The only problem is that I have to sell my current truck before then. The ad is going in the paper tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll have to increase my loan amount (which the CU said I could do to as much as I wanted) in order to buy the Titan. Then I would have to sell my current truck and use that amount to pay off part of the loan for the Titan. Could be worse though...I could have lousy credit and be stuck not getting a Titan b/c I couldn't sell my current truck. Luckily the credit is good. Another bad thing is that I won't be able to pick it up until after 4/15 cuz I can't get off work (CPA) to go get it. Can't wait to get behind that wheel! Sorry, just had to share. :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Mine is supposed to be here tommorow. But, "sometimes they're early, sometimes they're ontime, and sometimes they're late"... LOL

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
enos said:
I talked to the dealer where I ordered my truck from and it's supposed to be here 4/1. I'm pumped! The only problem is that I have to sell my current truck before then. The ad is going in the paper tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll have to increase my loan amount (which the CU said I could do to as much as I wanted) in order to buy the Titan. Then I would have to sell my current truck and use that amount to pay off part of the loan for the Titan. Could be worse though...I could have lousy credit and be stuck not getting a Titan b/c I couldn't sell my current truck. Luckily the credit is good. Another bad thing is that I won't be able to pick it up until after 4/15 cuz I can't get off work (CPA) to go get it. Can't wait to get behind that wheel! Sorry, just had to share. :)
Good luck trying to sell your truck by then.....I have had my black 1997 Camaro SS up for sale on Autotrader for over 1.5 months now and I still haven't sold it (AND I am in sunny Florida). Can't get my Titan until it is sold. Not to say that selling your truck in like 2 weeks is impossible, just unlikely

·
Registered
514 Posts
I checked my dealer's online invetory at nissan's website at 8am this morning, nothing.

I checked again at 9am at my truck shows up now!!! WOOOHOOO!!! Scheduled delivery date is tommorow.. wonder if it will be early? Hmmm....

·
Registered
152 Posts
bvstone1 said:
I checked my dealer's online invetory at nissan's website at 8am this morning, nothing.

I checked again at 9am at my truck shows up now!!! WOOOHOOO!!! Scheduled delivery date is tommorow.. wonder if it will be early? Hmmm....
Dude....that's AWESOME!!! Remember what you said before.....let them take their time so they can check and fix the things on the punch list.

Congratulations and I hope the weather is good this weekend where you're at so you can enjoy driving your new Titan!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Memphis4x4 said:
Dude....that's AWESOME!!! Remember what you said before.....let them take their time so they can check and fix the things on the punch list.

Congratulations and I hope the weather is good this weekend where you're at so you can enjoy driving your new Titan!
It's supposed to be pretty nice... Ijust hope that it's on the way, and didn't just leave Mississippi. :) I don't know if I can wait through another weekend for my truck.. that's the hardest now that the weather is too sloppy for ATVing.. :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Memphis4x4 said:
If you want me to run down to the plant in Mississippi and get them to move a little fast for you, I'll do it!!! It's not too far from Memphis. (just kidding) :)
Nah, jet let me know if you see a lot of Nissans with a black LE CC on it go by. :) Give him 50 bucks, a box of granola bars and a six pack of sparkling water so he can get directly to my dealer. :hat: :haveredfl

·
Registered
152 Posts
bvstone1 said:
Nah, jet let me know if you see a lot of Nissans with a black LE CC on it go by. :) Give him 50 bucks, a box of granola bars and a six pack of sparkling water so he can get directly to my dealer. :hat: :haveredfl
I see car hauler trucks almost everyday driving through Memphis loaded with Titans. It's enough to make one drooooooool.

I might have to try the $50, granola bars, and sparkling water trick.

·
Registered
278 Posts
:haveredfl

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upsidedow :cheers:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Memphis4x4 said:
I see car hauler trucks almost everyday driving through Memphis loaded with Titans. It's enough to make one drooooooool.

I might have to try the $50, granola bars, and sparkling water trick.
I wish I knew what triggered the entry on the internet... that would at least let me know next time the phone rings if I should sprint for it or not.. LOL! I'm guessing it's when they leave the shipping dock. But the funny thing is, a red SE showed up on my dealer's inventory on Monday morning, now mine on Tuesday morning. Would they really ship 2 trucks to the same dealer on consectutive days? I don't think they're sellin Nissans that well (they do chevy, nissan and vw).

Of course, agonizing over it isn't helping the driver get here... lol...

·
Registered
152 Posts
bvstone1 said:
I wish I knew what triggered the entry on the internet... that would at least let me know next time the phone rings if I should sprint for it or not.. LOL! I'm guessing it's when they leave the shipping dock. But the funny thing is, a red SE showed up on my dealer's inventory on Monday morning, now mine on Tuesday morning. Would they really ship 2 trucks to the same dealer on consectutive days? I don't think they're sellin Nissans that well (they do chevy, nissan and vw).

Of course, agonizing over it isn't helping the driver get here... lol...
At least it's on the dealer's radar screen. Hang in there and enjoy the anticipation.....it's just like Christmas eve! You can't wait but you know you have to wait......and you know it's going to be great when the waiting is over.

I'm stoked that you are this close to getting your truck. I'm further upstream in the process, so I'm living vicariously through you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts