Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went to get my warranty work done on my truck for the door harness. They got that and fixed my broken cup holder! Woohoo!:upsidedow But when I got my new tires at Discount Tires last year, they broke my Tire pressure sensor on one wheel. After awhile I got it replaced but the system didn't recognize it so the LPL was alway on. I had that reset today and the Discount Tires re-embursed me the $95 charge. As for the customer service at the dealership...I was greeted right away, a runner helped out and brought me to a service advisor Wes, which was really polite and professional, and took care of my truck. I went on Nissans site to find out which dealership had rewards for customer service and the dealeship I went to in Antelope valley was the only one with a customer satisfcation reward....out 4 that were in my area. I happy to report I will be a returning customer.

·
Registered
514 Posts
What did you look up ? I'd like to find a good dealer near me also. zip 92563

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ProjectTitan007 said:
What did you look up ? I'd like to find a good dealer near me also. zip 92563
Go to Nissan's offical web site and go to dealer locator, make sure to find one with a customer excellence sysmbol next to it. That helped me alot.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Well its about time we start talking about good service! We always get the complaints instead. But we all know way we only get the complaints. BORING!!!!! Sorry Brace its boring. No yelling, no lawyers. No nothing, just boring, everyone getting along and stuff.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I checked but didn't see any symbols next to them .

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
The guys in Redlands always treat you right.
They treat my friends right too.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
ProjectTitan007 said:
I checked but didn't see any symbols next to them .
I only found one within 100 miles of me. They were 65 miles away.

Here's the emblem, and what it means......

Nissan Owner First Award of Excellence

The Nissan Owner First Award of Excellence is the highest award presented by Nissan North America to our Dealers. This award recognized Nissan's top Dealers from across the nation who were able to meet the high standards of achievement for the Owner First Award of Excellence. It recognizes those Dealerships that embody the philosophy and vision for Nissan Owner First Award of Excellence. that is, to endeavor to provide our customers with an outstanding ownership experience, from the showroom through every aspect of the dealership. Basically, putting our owners first.

• Scores for Dealerships were measured on a multitude of criteria including Nissan's Owner First, survey, which was sent to each of our customers following the purchase of a new Nissan vehicle or service on their current Nissan

The Nissan Owner First Award of Excellence dealers are recognized for consistently living up to the high standards of excellence!

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
The Nissan Owner First Award of Excellence Is not only awarded to the dealerships for their achievement, it is also awarded to the technician who is responsible. It is hard to get because of the way the dealership is scored by the survey. Unless things have changed since I was at a dealer, if there was any answer, to any of the questions, that was not 100% positive, you might as well have given them a failing grade on the whole thing. As I write this, I am looking at one with my name engraved on it that was presented to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts