Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i leave for boot camp tomorrow for the marines, lucky me i get to be valentines with a few drill instructors lol. gave the T one last wash today so she could be all clean while im gone:crying: i will be gone for about 14 weeks without her its gonna be hard but i suppose ill survive lol thank you to all who have wished me goodluck in the past see you guys soon:hi:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Good luck to ya brother, they'll keep ya busy in those weeks to come and your T will be waiting right where ya left it! :D

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Hey good luck. I've made the same trip before (Navy) and you'll be back driving before you know it. It's an odd feeling the first time you get back into a vehicle after several months, I will warn you that...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Good luck man, Thanks for all of the help with the tires.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Good luck bro and thank you in advance for defending our country :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Good luck and god bless. It will be over before you know it. As JDMARTIN said, it is gonna feal kinda wierd when you get to drive the T again.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Good luck man it will pass in no time.

·
Registered
928 Posts
God Luck hommie and God Bless you and the rest of your new brothers and sisters in arms joining you.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I remember doing the same 14 weeks on the west coast. Don't worry man, it is cake, just move fast and yell as loud as you can. Four weeks in MCRD San Diego, four weeks Camp Pendleton, then your last four weeks in MCRD San Diego again.... You will like the crucible, three days, three MRE's, and 70 miles. LOL By then you will be conditioned enough to go through it with no issues. My biggest problem was laughing, my bearing sucks man, just don't smile or anything. LOL

Good luck there Devil Dog and once you are done there you will have ten days of leave, then go back to Camp Pendleton for MCT or SOI, Marine Combat Training or School of Infantry. After you will go to your MOS school.

We'll be waiting to hear from you when you get back.

Semper Fidelis and Ductus Exemplo.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Welcome to cali. Suppose to rain Wednesday thru Sunday...so get ready to get dirty!
Good luck. Take it a day at a time...the first couple weeks will be discouraging, but hang in there. MAIL CALL will be your best friend....

·
Registered
496 Posts
Good luck man

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good luck and thanks for your service.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Godspeed and Thank you Sir, for you service.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
So are you going to be a Hollywood Marine? I understand Hollywood Marines are issued sunglasses and usually get well-suntanned from the California sun. This comes in good, I hear, for attending all the Hollywood parties where you get to meet all the young and upcoming actresses.

Good luck and I hope the training goes well for you.

I have a lot of respect for Marines as the training is as tough as it gets and thank you for your service to our country.

Reactions: redneckpapa1996
1 - 20 of 43 Posts