Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: WILL CONSIDER SHIPPING, ON BUYERS BUCK.

Preferably this would be for local only as it's not really worth my time( don't like to work) to ship these items over, only as a last resort would I ship and only under someone else making the arrangements.

1. Silver SE Front crome bumper( price paid 280.00 from another member) condition 8/10 no dents maybe a few scuffs and that's it.----make an offer

2. 33 inch OEM off road tires and rims( paid 500 from another member) less :D than 1000 on the tread. condition 9.5/10 ----- make an offer

3. 08 original OEM grill of an SE CC, condition 10/10( taken off and replaced by no fear package)------make an offer

4. 08 original OEM exhaust dito^^^^^^^^^^^------ make an offer--------<<<<< SOLD

5. MUD flaps/guards^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^-------make an offer----------<<<< SOLD

6. 18 inch wheels and tires from an 08 SE cc less than 100 miles-- make an offer

7. W7 jl 13.5 w/enclosed OEM JL box / 1000/1 JL amp(paid over 2500 new) barely used for 6 months------make an offer

8. Front seat OEM nissan covers( bought from another member) -- SOLD

9. Free skid plate from an SE CC Make arrangements and it's yours to pick up.

NEED to get rid of these things ASAP,,,,,,,MAKE SOME FAIR OFFERS GUYS.

Happy new YEAR! fellows

DBLOCK:D :gossip:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm interested in number 9. Where are you located?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Just curious on the price of 7.

You got a chrome rear bumper?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Im guessing the skidplate is from an off-road package? Also what are you looking to get for the exhaust, grill? How far if any are you willing to go to meet?

·
Registered
775 Posts
I'm interested in the seat covers. Are they the accessory covers or did you re-upholster the seats and selling the OEM upholstery?

·
Registered
674 Posts
33 inch OEM off road tires and rims( paid 500 from another member) less :D than 1000 on the tread. condition 9.5/10 ----- make an offer

What kind of tires are they.....and what price you thinking

·
Registered
70 Posts
got an estimate on price of 7?

any pics of it installed in your vechicle?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I'm interested in the exhaust:
(4. 08 original OEM exhaust dito^^^^^^^^^^^------ make an offer)

Does anyone know if this exhaust will fit my 04 Titan?... In the meantime... Iresearch it as well.
Thanks,
Jespo

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
jespo said:
Hi,
I'm interested in the exhaust:
(4. 08 original OEM exhaust dito^^^^^^^^^^^------ make an offer)

Does anyone know if this exhaust will fit my 04 Titan?... In the meantime... Iresearch it as well.
Thanks,
Jespo
not sure about an '08 but the '07 exhaust fit on my '04

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Peytons_Titan08 said:
is the seller responded to anyone else? still waitin on a response
still waiting for a response on the skid plate, grill and exhaust also...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry for the delays guys... have to erase some message b4 I can pm ya'll will take care of em right away thanks 4 the patience.:rollingsm

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FYI the skidplate is not the off road one, it's some skid plate that came with the SE I got from another forum member. It's still available.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rgregory1965 said:
33 inch OEM off road tires and rims( paid 500 from another member) less :D than 1000 on the tread. condition 9.5/10 ----- make an offer

What kind of tires are they.....and what price you thinking
The tires are the one's that came with the OFF ROAD package straight from nissan BFG 285/7017 AT

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm really interested in the bumper. Some ricer in a civic blew through a stop sign at wal-mart and i swerved into a stop sign now my bumper end is cracked. Is this the smoke gray color and if so i know your not thrilled to ship it but i'm willing to pay i'm desperate thanks let me know

1 - 20 of 43 Posts