Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I promised you guys I'd get some pictures up of the new tires. So far, I'm really liking the tires. They're amazingly quiet for how aggressive they look. Also, they are a very smooth riding tire. I don't feel the lugs at low speeds like I did with my Cooper STTs. Traction seems to be awesome in everything I've thrown at them so far (gravel, dirt, mud and rain). I'm going to have to wait until next winter to see how they perform on the snow/ice.

Anyways, here are some pictures.:cheers:

Size: 315/70R17 Load Range D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
358 Posts
I got them for $1,130 OTD. Keep in mind this is the 35" tire. :cheers:
Dang that's a pretty good price. They look good man. Hopefully you get a good amount of miles out of them.

Reactions: Juday

·
Registered
264 Posts
You'll love them in the snow, i know i did! Truck looks good with them DuraTracs!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Looking good man! I knew you'd like them. You'll get a bazillion miles out of them if they're anything like the duratracs I had. They kick arse in snow too. I got through everything in 2wd with no weight in the back.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking good man! I knew you'd like them. You'll get a bazillion miles out of them if they're anything like the duratracs I had. They kick arse in snow too. I got through everything in 2wd with no weight in the back.
I hope I get a ton of miles out of them. It was your good reviews that made me pull the trigger on them. They're the first set of Goodyear tires that I've actually bought to replace an old set. We'll see how they play out.... :cheers:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They look good. How are they on the pavement?
They roll smoothly and are very quiet so far, surprisingly enough. It's been so long since I've had "stock" tires on the truck, but they're pretty close to that feeling from what I remember.

Reactions: rbt

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Your T looks sick man. Im going with the DT's after my tires wear out.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks good! What kind of lift do you have and how much of a PWM did you have to do? Thanks.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
They look really good on there! Nice T!!! :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks good! What kind of lift do you have and how much of a PWM did you have to do? Thanks.
I've got the PRG Extended Travel Package (Radflo 2.5" coilovers, Sway-A-Way 2.25" rears and a 1" aluminum block under the springs)

As far as PWM, none.... ;) BUT, it's VERY close to rubbing.

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
I've got the PRG Extended Travel Package (Radflo 2.5" coilovers, Sway-A-Way 2.25" rears and a 1" aluminum block under the springs)

As far as PWM, none.... ;) BUT, it's VERY close to rubbing.

Very nice! Where do you have your Radflows set on the front, 2", 3" of lift?

I'm putting on 34.5" tire and my Radflows will be maxed at 3" with 650 spring rate.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very nice! Where do you have your Radflows set on the front, 2", 3" of lift?

I'm putting on 34.5" tire and my Radflows will be maxed at 3" with 650 spring rate.
I've got them cranked to show 1-7/8" of threads. It was not fun trying to get them to that point....:teeth:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
You are going to love those tires!. Ive had some 285/70/17 for about 35k miles and they are great! They are not loud on pavement, they dont wear fast, and off road they have good traction. Tough tires, plus they look agressive. Nice truck!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Im thinking of getting the extended travel package this month, hows the ride, and did you get 4'' of lift or just 3"?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Those look great!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts