Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,748 Posts
ooooooooooh, so tempting!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Local pick-up only. They are some pretty aggressive tires. 3-ply sidewall.
coming off truck tomorrow or as soon as they are bought. $350.00 is pretty firm right now. Will lower a little bit if nobody takes them in the next 24hrs.
First come first served.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SDTitan1 said:
isn't that size a 33" or close to 34"?
Its a 34.4" I believe, its definateley over 34". I put them on when Greg did my 7" CST Lift. They look bad *** though. I can try and take a pic and post it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,301 Posts
agreed, MTRs are bada ss ... just didn't think they made them close to 35", I could've sworn that's why I crossed them off my list when looking for tires ... good luck with the sale, it's a great deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,748 Posts
What are you replacing them with?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Regular All-terrains, I have to drive up and down the hill to bigbear for the next 3-4 months and the gas/ traction is proabably not that good in the snow/ice.

Going with Pro-Comp Extreme All Terrains or Nitto Terra Grapplers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
TZX200 said:
Regular All-terrains, I have to drive up and down the hill to bigbear for the next 3-4 months and the gas/ traction is proabably not that good in the snow/ice.

Going with Pro-Comp Extreme All Terrains or Nitto Terra Grapplers.
should have just had your MTRs siped... would have cost you around 100 bucks and greatly improves the traction of those mud lugs in snow and rain. actually you could just do it yourself with a utility knife although i've read that good year voids the warranty if they are siped either DIY or professionally. gonna self-sipe my BFG MTs myself with a utility knife. you'd be surprised how much better they do in wet conditions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I tow so much that I think the All Terrains will be a better overall deal. I have had the MTR's for about 7-8 months and love them but never off road considering i have a 2wd.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
TZX200 said:
I tow so much that I think the All Terrains will be a better overall deal. I have had the MTR's for about 7-8 months and love them but never off road considering i have a 2wd.
don't let 2wd shy you away from offroading! there's a bunch of 2wd'rs that charge the dirt, just shy away from climbing sh!t, but its all preference anyways! there's many of us, especially greg, that love to HAUL A$$, through the desert hittin' whoops and bottoming out if possible!!! those MTRs are perfect for the desert!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got my as$ stuck in a sand burm last month with BFG Mud Terrains? I buried it all the way to the differential:huh: and had to have a Ford Diesel pull my truck out with a tow strap!:crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
TZX200 said:
I got my as$ stuck in a sand burm last month with BFG Mud Terrains? I buried it all the way to the differential:huh: and had to have a Ford Diesel pull my truck out with a tow strap!:crying:
i've got 35" bfg mud terrains and when aired down to the teens, say like 13-17 psi, they're perfect for 2wd success in sand. you have those things aired up while roasting thru the sand you're just begging to get stuck. combination of things can help prevent you from getting buried but airing down is the first rule of driving in the sand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
To the OP...Do you still have those tires?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, but there is another guy ahead of you wanting to pick them up. Ill let you know if it falls through!
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top