Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
]New years weekend was a blast with the Titan and my bike and friends just thought I'd share a few pics
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
52 Posts
looks like it was a fun weekend.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
LUCKY! I wanna go to the dunes so badly with my bike.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
the wheel travel in pic 4 looks cool.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
thx for sharin.....you none sharin som-beach

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know i haven't posted in awhile I'll try a little more this year...

·
Registered
827 Posts
Dude, this is just creepy. I have a titan (with BT mirrors and terra graps), a honda 450R (with those same tires), and a suzuki 400. Not to mention that same jersey you're wearing and my wife has the pants your girl is wearing. Lastly, the guy pushing you out in the middle has same helmet we have.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I know i haven't posted in awhile I'll try a little more this year...
what up nate dog. you should caravan with us up to HB on the 23rd

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
where's that at? looks like a ton of fun! thanks for sharing the pics :) your T is quite nice indeed!

Dude, this is just creepy. I have a titan (with BT mirrors and terra graps), a honda 450R (with those same tires), and a suzuki 400. Not to mention that same jersey you're wearing and my wife has the pants your girl is wearing. Lastly, the guy pushing you out in the middle has same helmet we have.
that is hella creepy lol

Reactions: NismoNate

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
where's that at? looks like a ton of fun! thanks for sharing the pics :) your T is quite nice indeed!

that is hella creepy lol
It's at gordons well east off the 8 in imperial valley, dunno if your familiar of socal...anyway its at the second largest hill at gordons called "test". I just got the camera so i will continue posting pics of trips...thank for the comments guys...
Oh and the coincidence,that is kinda spooky huh...:ftard:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Damn I swear i saw your truck out there. I was out there for new years as well. Wanted to take the truck over to test but never got around to it. I had a big *** California Republic flag on mine, drove it through the camps a bit an up to the drags. Good pics to.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts