Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a while bakc a thread on here that someone had purchased a set of glossy black door pillar covers ... i hope im saying it right .. its the same that you can get in chrome .. but i was wanting to get some in glossy black but i cant find them anywhere... can anyone point me in the right direction

·
Registered
614 Posts
look for mimousa on google. I got a set for $99, I like them. They are a glossy type of rubber. One of my pillars out of the set has some dimpling that I'm not too happy with but I think it was because I took all the paper off the back first and when I put it on some air got trapped behind it. No one has noticed it but me though.

edit. sorry for the misspelling, it's fixed now.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
llajumpvid said:
look for mismousa on google. I got a set for $99, I like them. They are a glossy type of rubber. One of my pillars out of the set has some dimpling that I'm not too happy with but I think it was because I took all the paper off the back first and when I put it on some air got trapped behind it. No one has noticed it but me though.
have you got the name right? I googled mismousa and got nothing. I'm really interested in this product because my Titan came with color matched pillars

·
Registered
372 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
that flat black piece if just a sticker. pull it off and it will be painted underneath. However it will have scratches from where they scuffed so the adhesive would stick (and stick good it did!). I cut and buffed mine and now I have no scratches.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pharcyde_titan said:
that flat black piece if just a sticker. pull it off and it will be painted underneath. However it will have scratches from where they scuffed so the adhesive would stick (and stick good it did!). I cut and buffed mine and now I have no scratches.
i dont want mine ot be color matched
i want it gloss black.. ive seen it on a balck titan before
it looks like one huge window going across and a glance ... .. thats what im going for .. just my taste

1 - 10 of 10 Posts