Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys I got the deal of a life time today. The guy down the street is moving to NY and sold me his Titan. I fel bad because I just about robbed him. Any guess how muck I paid???? I will show pictures now.

[

Its a 2005 SE with 65,241 miles.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see all the bad *** lifted ones on here and soon I will be one. The plans are: hit up greg at PRG for a lift, paint or trade all my chrome, buy some black KMC rock stars 22" and big a$$ tires, limo tint, and a keystone hood.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nice ride. XE non big tow to a bt truck. Lucky man.

I'll say about 9k

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a way better deal than that............................................. $3,650. All I had to pay its the inpound fees for a month and it was mine. Like I said A DEAL OF A LIFE TIME!!!! I wanted to :kiss: him.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
dang good deal! ya please lift it!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup life is goooood. Can you say MURDER TIME!!!!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Thats a steal of a lifetime, congratz man!!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
wow thats a steal. Congrats on another truck

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sweet truck.. great deal!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didnt say anything he came to me knocking at my door. He said " hey man I see you out here always messing with your truck. It looks like you take good care of it". I said " yeah its the only thing that I have that is totaly mine" (the wife dosnt care for the truck). He said" I have a deal of a life time for, I have a 05 that was towed and I cant taek it when I move tp NY. If you pay to get it out I will sing it over to you". I asked if he was joking, hahaha. Nope he was forreal. Ofcourse there was more chatter after that but we got in my truck drove down to the inpound. I looked at the truck, paid the money, and it was mine with papers in hand. Great day yesrerday!!!!!

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
HOLY SH!T! That is a deal of a life time! You came up, you came up damn good! ... Guess the wife will have two trucks that she won't care for lol.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I got a way better deal than that............................................. $3,650. All I had to pay its the inpound fees for a month and it was mine.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! That's insane!!! I was going to say...it look's like it's been to auction 'cause the windshield letters, but it's from the impound lot. :)

Yup life is goooood. Can you say MURDER TIME!!!!
1-8-7 on a MF Titan!!!!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Daaaaamn dude! Nice score.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts