Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i picked up a new 2011 Power Wagon and was on my way to dinner when something caught my eye. It was an old busted titan with some ghetto fabulous wheels and stickers. I turned my head so he wouldn't get upset that we were laughing at him.

His ears must have started buring cuz he look my way and started throwing revs. I rolled down the window and said dont bother son. Not interested in walking you.

His response was lightning fast, "Eh, whaeva." He said rolling his eyes while his Vanilla Ice music was booming. He continued, "Ima friend of Toomnymods and my truck can fly." I said let make a bet. The wager was his prized tiger print slapbraclet for my snapple.

He made fun of my glorified station wagon. But he failed to recognize that I had a Bullydog GT and that my rims were not gay. So the light goes green and I walk him easy. He say if I had my stock 18'' you would lost. I said fine, lets do double or nothing. He lost again. I asked for my slap braclet and he said not happening and tried a burnout.

So I hit his truck with my bottle of snapple and he quickly turned at the intersection.

The end.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
HAHAHA thats funny. How do you like the ram? The power wagons look so sick.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Im really hoping he was kidding...
you hope mychael was kidding? Why? either way it was a funny post...it seems like people are always trashing him and cant just laugh.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well i picked up a new 2011 Power Wagon and was on my way to dinner when something caught my eye. It was an old busted titan with some ghetto fabulous wheels and stickers. I turned my head so he wouldn't get upset that we were laughing at him.

His ears must have started buring cuz he look my way and started throwing revs. I rolled down the window and said dont bother son. Not interested in walking you.

His response was lightning fast, "Eh, whaeva." He said rolling his eyes while his Vanilla Ice music was booming. He continued, "Ima friend of Toomnymods and my truck can fly." I said let make a bet. The wager was his prized tiger print slapbraclet for my snapple.

He made fun of my glorified station wagon. But he failed to recognize that I had a Bullydog GT and that my rims were not gay. So the light goes green and I walk him easy. He say if I had my stock 18'' you would lost. I said fine, lets do double or nothing. He lost again. I asked for my slap braclet and he said not happening and tried a burnout.

So I hit his truck with my bottle of snapple and he quickly turned at the intersection.

The end.
hey I bet that was Toughtitan's (tough titan -how gay.....) truck ha ha!!

·
Super Moderator
35,637 Posts

The end.
Keep this up and you are done here.

Thread closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.