Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple of days ago I traded in my old frontier for a brand new silver Titan king cab xe. I really love the way it looks, all of the extra room inside, how smooth the drive is, and how much better it is than having a manual. Hopefully going to do some cool stuff soon. Anybody put in an after market stereo receiver yet or a sub or aftermarket speakers? Just wondering how it fit and stuff. thanks!! Oh yeah, this forum is awesome. A lot more info than the other one i was on.
Justin

·
Super Moderator
35,654 Posts
MaxPowers said:
A couple of days ago I traded in my old frontier for a brand new silver Titan king cab xe. I really love the way it looks, all of the extra room inside, how smooth the drive is, and how much better it is than having a manual. Hopefully going to do some cool stuff soon. Anybody put in an after market stereo receiver yet or a sub or aftermarket speakers? Just wondering how it fit and stuff. thanks!! Oh yeah, this forum is awesome. A lot more info than the other one i was on.
Justin
Congrats on your new Titan!!!!!

Now, you do know of our requirement that you submit photos don't you???

Get busy, drive that thing and send photos!!!!

What did the Titan driver say to the other Titan driver?

WaaaaaaaaHooooooo!!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Welcome fellow Socal driver!

It is indeed more of a truck all around and the smiles and grins per mile can't be matched by any other at this point.

Chris

·
Registered
359 Posts
Congrats on your Titan! I traded in an '01 Frontier CC on my Titan, and there is a world of difference, in space, comfort, ride, power...well just about every aspect...I couldn't be happier! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
MaxPowers said:
Justin

Max, how were the folks at Mossy Nissan? Any problems? Congrats on the new ride, looks good!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They were pretty good. The first time i went there to look at it they wouldn't let me leave without buying one. I didn't like the interest rate and what they were offering me for my trade in so i left. The next time i came in i bargained with them and got what i wanted.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I also bought mine at Mossy Poway. No stress, no negotiating. My wife called the credit union to get the bast interest rate and they matched it. My sales dude is great. PM me if you want his contact info.

TB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts