Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I put a small dent right above my rear wheel well :crying: Does anybody know where I can get nice paint matched fender flares?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm interested in flares just for the look.....I love the way they look on the Frontier. Hope they come out for the Titan!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Just received the following response from Bushwacker. Too bad I don't have the lock box.

Customer Service [[email protected]]

Thank you for your interest in Bushwacker Flares. We now have available for the Nissan Titan w/side lock box, our Extend-A-Fender Flares. Part #70902-02.

·
Registered
350 Posts
jd1973 said:
Just received the following response from Bushwacker. Too bad I don't have the lock box.

Thank you for your interest in Bushwacker Flares. We now have available for the Nissan Titan w/side lock box, our Extend-A-Fender Flares. Part #70902-02.

Where is this place that has the part number?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I wonder if Bushwacker is going to manufacture the smaller size model?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome

The Bushwackers look awesome to me. I will definately have to paint them though, my Titan is the 'copper' color. these with Ranchos 4 in. lift, when it comes out, will look wicked.

·
Registered
1 Posts
jd1973 said:

Bushwacker also makes the flare w/o the side lock box #70901-01

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Autoanything has flares from two companies, one that looked very similar to the bushwacker from ATS. They are available with factory match paint. If I remember right it was around $600 painted and shipped to your door. Check out thier site, it is very easy to use.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've ordered bushwacker fender flares (with Lock box), and are still sitting at my Brother in law's place...
I've decided NOT to put them on..Therefore, eventually will sell them..

If anybody's interested, PM me..
They're in Chicagoland area, and will be travelling back with me to Canada.

I haven't put them in the Buy/Sell section, 'cause it wasn't a priority yet....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts