Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....with the truck at 101k miles, zero current issues. One minor dent I've had since the first month i got the truck (only visible in certain lights) a lady decided to run the light and nail my bumper and fender. Shop quoted me 4500 to fix. Waiting on her insurance to get to me so i can have them cover it all. I aint paying my deductible for this sh1t. Anyways heres the pictures. Also, it was about 4 hours before i was planning to propose.

Adorable I know.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yeah it felt like a really bad curb check lol

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Looks like it's time to get a free steel rear bumper with lights mounted in it :big_grin:.

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Propose?
To what? Your truck?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Take the check and do the work yourself unless there is frame damage. You'll be able to upgrade components and put some cash towards a rock for your fiance'.... :)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Why would you propose to the woman who just hit you?

·
Registered
89 Posts
damge isnt too bad considering she could of hit you on the pass. rear wheel. congrats on the engagement

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Dang man, that sucks. Glad to see you didn't get hurt. Definitely could have been a lot worse. Congratulations on the engagement!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Damn that sucks man. I always have the habit of waiting a few seconds when the light goes green. We get alot of red light and stop sign runners here where I live in socal lol.. congrats on the engagement

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Damn that sucks man. I always have the habit of waiting a few seconds when the light goes green. We get alot of red light and stop sign runners here where I live in socal lol.. congrats on the engagement
Yep. I swear 60% of all Californian drivers are conditioned to run red lights...

Reactions: agnostic x

·
Registered
591 Posts
Wow WTF I hate that! I always wait a few seconds, too...so many people run red lights here too. Danger is, you can also get rear-ended if you stop for red lights. I'm glad you're ok, damage could have been so much worse! I hope this stupid woman feels like dirt and her premiums double. Congrats on the proposal! Great pic :)

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Congrats on the engagement! The truck will get fixed. I know you need that crap like a whole in your head but it could have been worse.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Dang man sorry about your T. Glad youre ok and that its not like 08pro4x's ride. Btw the most dangerous food in the world is wedding cake.. Jk dude. Congrats on the engagement. Hope the wedding and your T end up better than ever.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Congrats man
Happy your ok, I think those guys are onto something with the rear bumper lol

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The gal that hit you, was she at least apologetic or angry that you impeded her way with your big truck? Looks to me like you should use the insurance money to get your glass bedsides and start building your prerunner.:) Anyway, very happy for you my friend!

·
Registered
202 Posts
pretty funny how badly that smushed her "jeep" (don't really consider that model a jeep). Congrats on the engagement, my advise is, the garage will be the only place she won't take over, stand your ground on the garage lol

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone!

The gal that hit you, was she at least apologetic or angry that you impeded her way with your big truck? Looks to me like you should use the insurance money to get your glass bedsides and start building your prerunner.:) Anyway, very happy for you my friend!
Yeah i thought about taking the check, fixing the bedside i.e. trimming the bottoms and pulling the bedsides....but imma just get it fixed correctly and wait another year or so until i start hacking it up.

pretty funny how badly that smushed her "jeep" (don't really consider that model a jeep). Congrats on the engagement, my advise is, the garage will be the only place she won't take over, stand your ground on the garage lol
yeah it trashed her jeep pretty bad. My hitch has a slight bend so i think she caught that.

lol the lady will wanna be in the garage as much as i do, especially if we buy a 4runner next year:devil:

·
Registered
232 Posts
4runner. Good choice. :big_grin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts