Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a set for lows and a set for fogs. came from china in just over 24 hours. Now thats some pretty quick shipping. Only 185 shipped for both sets. He has nothing but good reviews and someone from CT also gave him a thumbs up. we'll see how they work out in a little bit. need to get the titan in the garage and out of the rain and get to work.

·
Registered
599 Posts
where u order them from i just oreder some from china to they were quick shipping what k did u get i got 4300 bright as hell love them

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
rz199671 is the sellers name. smart4cars is their ebay store name. I went with the 6000's. be back in a little bit.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A pic with the sun still up.

Install was simple and everything looks good so far.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Cool. I almost pulled the trigger on those too. I am not convinced on the reliability of them.

·
Super Moderator
93,628 Posts
I'd like to see a pic of how/where you installed the boxes for them when you are done.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I pulled the wheel well liner lose and install the low beam box right under the air intake tube. There is a flat area of sheet metal you can fasten too. the passenger side is the same minus the intake tube. The fogs i put it right up here...

It is about the only place i could put it with the amount of wire there was. I probably could have went on top of the plastic bracket but it would be right in line of where water would blow in between the bumper and headlight.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Did you take any night pics yet?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
yeah, show me pics of the box and what came inside of it if you got it... im tired of waiting for my set so ill order them tonight... maybe.. lol

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
$28 for shipping, if its not at your door tomorow morning i think ill hold out lol.. that 28 bucks make up for the 30% off !

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got both sets for 185 shipped. they were at my door in about 29 hours from payment and so far they are perfect. i have no night pics yet but i just got home and they are awesome.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Wow! I just got the shipping confirmation. I only ordered it an hour ago! So far it all seems way too good to be true and its scaring me....

·
Registered
147 Posts
titanmike said:
i got both sets for 185 shipped. they were at my door in about 29 hours from payment and so far they are perfect. i have no night pics yet but i just got home and they are awesome.
wow 29 hours from payment and they are in China? cool deal, think I'm gonna order me some!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts