Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new 08 Titan is sitting in the driveway... Why am I not out driving around you ask? Waiting for the wife to put on make-up of course!

Pics to come tomorrow in the daylight.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Enjoy your titan and dont put to bad of beatins on the other trucks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have mine new model and I am already enjoy it . I am
really happy with this and i will say to all that please enjoy with titan

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Enjoy, tell your wife the Titan will improve her current looks and no makeup required:frogtongu

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well - as I was letting a friend drool over it and he was checking out the large center console storage and found that under the cloth they have in side the bottom is pushed cracked. Looks like they torqued it down to hard at the factory. I'll have it warrantied when I get my topper on.

Seriously though - this is one HELL OF A TRUCK.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
beermunk said:
well - as I was letting a friend drool over it and he was checking out the large center console storage and found that under the cloth they have in side the bottom is pushed cracked. Looks like they torqued it down to hard at the factory. I'll have it warrantied when I get my topper on.

Seriously though - this is one HELL OF A TRUCK.
I still get a smile on my face when i gouge this truck....:thedevil:

Enjoy, it only gets better.....

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I seem to notice more Titans on the road than ever. Enjoy!

·
Registered
392 Posts
TYTAIN said:
Congrats on the purchase. I seem to notice more Titans on the road than ever. Enjoy!
Yes, absolute congratulations. And I seem to be seeing more and more, but people keep talking about declining sales???? Maybe thats old news and the new news is nissan is taking over, muhhahaha.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
tru trac should be first on anyone's list.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats!! Sweet ride- You're gonna love it!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
76,460 Posts
you mean your wife didn't want to use the vanity mirrors in the titan to apply her face? hmm that's odd..

then again i guess it's hard to put on make up when your being whipped back in the seat from acceleration.

enjoy the truck! don't worry about those payments, they come every month :) then, one day they'll stop.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Sweet truck bro!! Congrats :cheers: Your gonna love it.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts