Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very nice truck.........i made the right choice. Took some pics with
my Nikon, but there to big to upload. I'll try a different camera later.
08 Smoke Crew cab LE tow pkg, steprails, bed extender(i really like this) under seat storage.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Different camera? :huh: Don't do that. Just resize them in a photo editing program. It's fairly easy and most any program does it. Even MS Paint has a "resize" option.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
What photo program do you have?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Congrats! You've definitely bought a solid performer. Now start modding!

·
Registered
690 Posts
My camara is a 7.0 Mega pixel and makes huge pics. I just save them on my computer, upload them to my photobucket account, and resize them to message boad size under editing.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
75,095 Posts
don't shoot on 6 megapixle or "suprefine" as nikon puts it.

unless your shooting billboard ads, you can shoot at 1 megapixel, 2 at the most, unless you have unlimited hard drive space.

try photobucket it'll size them for you.

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
Billy K said:
I have windows Vista.....no photo program.....i guess i'll have to pick one up.
Try this. http://www.irfanview.com/

It is consistently rated as one of the top free downloads available. Open the program then open the photo and hit control-R. Enter the size (vertically or horizontally) you want. It will resize your photo that easily.

·
Registered
599 Posts
i just bought an 8.2 mp camera and had the same problem but mine came with a photo program and i resized them smaller. upload your pictures to photobucket there u can resize them

·
Registered
830 Posts
Any decent digital camera can have the image size changed within the camera itself. The only downside to this is if you make the image small and then want it want bigger, the photo can get grainy. I change the size of the images regularly depending on my subject.

You may want to use a re-size application but you can change it on the camera. You should have a 640x480 mode which is a good size for posting on the internet.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Quartz said:
Try this. http://www.irfanview.com/

It is consistently rated as one of the top free downloads available. Open the program then open the photo and hit control-R. Enter the size (vertically or horizontally) you want. It will resize your photo that easily.
This is a great program. Just found this one recently. It made the file size smaller than any of my other photo programs, too. Good for when you need to compress a lot of photos down to email them. Nice program! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,840 Posts
Billy K said:
Wont work with Vista......and no fixes online either, but thanks for trying
If Vista is so great as Moicrosoft says it is, then why is Dell offering XP again in new computers if you want?
Everyone I know who is in the computer field told me to only buy it if I NEED a new computer, if not skip it for the near future.

Clint

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah...Vista is a major PIA......... but it works, so i'll keep it for now.
B.B. thanks for the irfranview ....works great.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Clint said:
If Vista is so great as Moicrosoft says it is, then why is Dell offering XP again in new computers if you want?
Everyone I know who is in the computer field told me to only buy it if I NEED a new computer, if not skip it for the near future.

Clint
Dell is offering XP on their base laptops because their base laptops only come with 256 or 512MB of RAM...Vista requires at least 1GB of ram to run properly. There are some people who don't want to pay an extra $200+ to get 1GB or more of RAM.

Vista is by far the best OS I've ever used. Just have to have a computer that can handle it.

·
Premium Member
75,095 Posts
clint,

it seems like vista is like the ME verisions that came out a while back.. new and useless :)

i run about 20 stations at my company, none of them will have vista.. i finally got everyone on XP just recently, stupid budget :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts