Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They came in on Thursday and I was making noise by Friday afternoon!! Great Job Tech!! Just waiting on those comps :D

The amp looks funny in the photo but it's mounted on the back wall away from the dogs :eyebrow:





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh thank you - now I feel like the genius in class LOL
wanna share the method? clicking the little button just wasn't doing it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,397 Posts
Fox Delta said:
oh thank you - now I feel like the genius in class LOL
wanna share the method? clicking the little button just wasn't doing it
All you have to do is go down to the additional info box, below your pics and copy the entire line and paste it into your post. Or you can copy just the web address between the img brackets and use the button. If you figure it out, I will remove the pics from my post.

Hope that helps you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will mess with it later - thank you again for the assistance!
BTW, whaddaya think?? That 12 is perfect!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,397 Posts
My favorite thing about yours is that it does not appear to stick out past the seat. The box and amp install look good. How does it sound? What comps did you order?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It sounds great - still playing with the settings I listen to everything from Stevie Ray Vaughn to Rap to Death/Black Metal - being a 12 it is having a little problem with the metal kick drum (double pedal) but man for everything else it is awesome.

I wish I had ordered comps -- More referring to this months give-away Tech has posted - now I've got the lows - now I want to start upgrading the rest of it.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,397 Posts
did you see his post about having mbquarts and panasonic now?

My downfire 10" box/sub have been shipped. I have a feeling I will end up ordering the rest a little sooner than planned, once I get the box!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vipzach said:
did you see his post about having mbquarts and panasonic now?

My downfire 10" box/sub have been shipped. I have a feeling I will end up ordering the rest a little sooner than planned, once I get the box!!
I did!!! And my mouth almost hit the desk - It will be awhile before I get anything else though. In the past 6 weeks my honey let me get the sub, box and amp - a Valentine 1 - then she came up on this amazing deal on a Russian SKS with 1,000 rounds of ammo and bayonet :clap: :kiss: so uh I'm not even asking :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Justintoxicated said:
It is nice that it does not stick out past the seat :) What holds the box in place?
right now - the sheer weight of it (about 25/27 lbs) I haven't tried really hard braking yet - I know I've got do something though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
debos titan said:
looks good i hope the dogs dont mind the bass.
haha - he just tilts his head like WTF dude?? :ftard:

nothing like a deaf 90lb boxer :rollingey doesn't matter since he won't listen anyway :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,363 Posts
Fox Delta said:
right now - the sheer weight of it (about 25/27 lbs) I haven't tried really hard braking yet - I know I've got do something though
Living in LA I have to hard brake alot (anti lock brakes on titan have saved me a few times now and cause me to get rear ended once). Kind of funny when people cut you off in little civics or change lanes right in front of you (like a carlength or 2) going 40 mph when your doing 75.

My Box is pretty close to 75 LBS but would still slide out under the seat, I tried velcro on the bottom as suggested by another member and it would still slide on a hard brake, but not as much.

I thought a 12 would stickout farther as well?
 

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
Living in LA I have to hard brake alot (anti lock brakes on titan have saved me a few times now and cause me to get rear ended once). Kind of funny when people cut you off in little civics or change lanes right in front of you (like a carlength or 2) going 40 mph when your doing 75.

My Box is pretty close to 75 LBS but would still slide out under the seat, I tried velcro on the bottom as suggested by another member and it would still slide on a hard brake, but not as much.

I thought a 12 would stickout farther as well?
build a lip on the front of the box. i have had noone compalin about sliding boxes. ANd i do mean noone. Maybe you just cant drive. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
tech12volt said:
build a lip on the front of the box. i have had noone compalin about sliding boxes. ANd i do mean noone. Maybe you just cant drive. LOL
HAHA get'em tech!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
919 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
It is nice that it does not stick out past the seat :) What holds the box in place?
I have the full box with 2 10's and an amp rack so the weight is substantially more but I have had a few quick stops and my box has not moved one bit. Granted I haven't activated the antilock brakes yet so instead of securing the box my suggestion would be not to tailgate, lol. j/k
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top