Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up my 04 tuesday night and I love it. You might recognize it if you were watching them on ebay. It has Magnaflow exhaust, TSB, Airaid CAI, 20's with 33" Terra Grapplers and some exterior stuff. I called Gunn Nissan in San Antonio about doing the 2* advance. They said bring it over and they would do it for $42.50. So I went right over and the guy reset the computers learning curve because he said it was a hair lean at 108% and he advanced it 2*. When I tried to pay him he said it was FREE!!! I love free mods. He just said if I knew anybody wanting stuff done to their nissan to bring it to him. He was the head service guy and his name was Michael. He told me to drive it hard so the computer would learn it the way I want it. I had no problem doing that. :coolsmile I plan to do the coolant bypass but Im wondering if it will need to be hooked back up in the winter in Seattle? Any other cheap ways I can gain some power. I cant afford to spend much more on it right now. I love this truck. My best friend is already talkin all sorts of smack about how he is gonna blow my doors off with his stock silverado with a 5.3.... he has no idea whats comin.

Edit: mispelled word.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice looking truck... congrats!!

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Free is real good! I had mine done for free too on my 06 Titan. I was told that the 08 cant be done, so if anyone here knows something different please let me know:)

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
The 08 can only be done by a Consult III. So, off to a dealer if you please! :)

For the TB Bypass, do it with valves. See my Pic. I switched the In and Out direction of the TB, not that it matters, it just allowed the hoses, valves, and elbows to lay in place better. I call it the TitanBlue Reversed Valves TB Bypass Mod.

2 Valves, 4 Hoses barbs, 2 elbows. 5/16 Hose IIRC.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TitanBlue said:

For the TB Bypass, do it with valves. See my Pic. I switched the In and Out direction of the TB, not that it matters, it just allowed the hoses, valves, and elbows to lay in place better. I call it the TitanBlue Reversed Valves TB Bypass Mod.

Nice, Iguess Ill have to that when I get back from my trip to texas

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
nice looking truck.

So did you bought the truck in San Antonio of ebay and you are from Seattle.

I may go to gunn thank you

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
TitanBlue said:

Great, now I have to got the dealer again and see if I can con one of the tech to do it for FREE

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
d0va said:
nice looking truck.

So did you bought the truck in San Antonio of ebay and you are from Seattle.

I may go to gunn thank you
Im from NE Wisconsin, living in Montana, in San Antonio for some training, moving to Seattle for a job when Im done with the training. Kind of a mess...

As for mileage gains from the 2*, I have no idea. I wondering if anybody has tried one of those Fitch fuel things they used on powerblock tv. I started a thread but did not get much response. Im guessing its a turd just like half the other b.s. products out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts